Thursday, December 29

Happy Hour for Challenge #163

Let the happy dancing begin!


Let's announce the winner who will receive this awesome prize...


And the winner is...



Congratulations Natalie! 
Please contact Michele at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your $25 prize.
 You may place this swanky winners badge on your blog


Let's hear it for our 4 Favorites

Your projects were awesome!
You may place this uber cool badge on your blog



The competition is always fierce here at CAS-ual Fridays 
and we would like to honor our 5 contenders






You may place this super cool badge on your blog


Thank you to everyone who played along!!

Our next challenge starts Friday!



4 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a bright start to my already bright morning, ladies ... thank you so much for choosing my card for a Favourite spot! Congratulations to Natalie, to the other Favourites and to the Contenders! Anita in France :)

Maura R said...

Thanks for choosing my card in your favorites!! And thanks for the fun challenges - congrats to the other winners too!

Greta said...

Congrats to everyone! Hubby will be happy to hear the card I made for him was one you noticed--I'm very honored! Happy New Year!

Neets B said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card for a contender spot, really happy as this is one of my favourites this year. Congrats to my fellow shout outs and Happy New Year! x