Thursday, October 6

Happy Hour for CFC157

Let the happy dancing begin!


Let's announce the winner who will receive this awesome prize...


And the winner is...


Click on the link above to see the winning entry.

Congratulations Craft Cradle - you've won a $25 gift certificate!
Please contact Michele at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com to claim your prize.
 You may place this swanky winners badge on your blog


Let's hear it for our 4 Favorites

Your projects were awesome!
You may place this uber cool badge on your blog


The competition is always fierce here at CAS-ual Fridays 
and we would like to honor our 5 contenders



     21. Dena J



You may place this super cool badge on your blog


Thank you to everyone who played along!!

Our next challenge starts Friday!

6 comments:

Greta said...

Thanks for noticing my card & congrats to the winner & shout-outs!

Renuka Chavan Singhal said...

THANK YOU so much for appreciating my work.

Milka Gubo said...

:o) Thank you for noticing my card. I'm very honored. Congratulations to everyone!! :o)

Michelle said...

Thank-you for naming me as a favourite! I'm thrilled that my first shaker card was thought worthy. :-) Congratulations to everyone!

Rahmat said...

Thank you fort he shout out! congrats to all the winners.

CinnamonSally said...

Thank you for picking my card as a Favorite, great cards everyone.