Thursday, May 5

Introductions of the new Team -- Day 3

Welcome friends. We are back with Day #2 with the newest members of the Inspiration Squad. Yesterday, we introduced you to Lisa and Channin.  Today, we are introducing the last two designers for the Ink Squad, Ilina and Claire.


Let's get to know Ilina




Tell us a bit about yourself
My name is Ilina Crouse. By day I am electrical and proposal engineer. I have been married for 11 years and I am mommy of 3 little ones ( 4, 2 and 1 years old). Originally I am from Macedonia, but moved to the US in 2004. I came to visit for 6 months, and it turned into 12 years. In my free time I love to create and color as a way to destress from the crazy and busy days. Since my first child was born my creations became more clean and simple, and I try to keep my life the same way.  I love to color with all kinds of mediums (from pencils, to markers to watercolors and so on).

How long have you been paper crafting and when did you start your blog?
I have been papercrafting for as long as I can remember. I started my blog back in 2007 as a way to share my creations with my friends and family overseas.

What are your top 3 items in your craft area that you couldn’t live without?


Stamps, inks(lots of them), MISTI

What is your favorite CAS-ual Friday stamp set?
Mon Ami



Now let's get to know Claire




Tell us a bit about yourself
I’m originally from the north of England but moved to Australia after meeting my husband whilst travelling in Canada. I’ve been living over here for the last 16 years and have
two (naughty) boys aged 10 and 7, who both insist that they are not half British just to annoy me!


How long have you been paper crafting and when did you start your blog?
1   I began paper crafting after the birth of my first son - scrapbooking was my original passion, hence the name of my blog, which I started 5 years ago. After having my second son, I started to turn more to card making, simply because it was quicker and less frustrating. I was a stay at home Mum for 8 years and having a hobby away from the kids was truly a life saver. I don’t think I would have got through all those sleepless nights without playing with paper and ink.

What are your top 3 items in your craft area that you couldn’t live without?

1    I couldn’t be without my Cuttlebug. It was the first major item I bought and is still going strong after 9 years of constant use. I’ve recently invested in some more Copics
      which I find totally addictive - the problem is I always want more!  I’m a total novice and look at what some people can do in absolute awe.  Of course I couldn’t be without my photopolymer stamps - like many people I started off with rubber stamps but now I find them so much more difficult to work with as I can’t see where I’m stamping!  

What is your favorite CAS-ual Friday stamp set?

1   My favourite CAS-ual Fridays set is Mon Ami, although ask me next week and I may have changed my mind! Because it’s an outline stamp it can be coloured in so many different ways and I love the fonts Michele has used in the sentiments. 



And there you have it friends -- the new team. We will be back tomorrow with our first challenge of 2016. Are you excited as we are???


     

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the intros! Congrats ladies!

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats to these ladies..

Jen Timko said...

So excited to see these reveals! Wonderful choices!

Shelly said...

Yay!! Congrats, ladies!!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats Ilina and Clare!! Great intro!