Tuesday, May 3

Introductions of the new Team Day #1

Welcome friends. I am beyond thrilled to introduce to you the 6 ladies chosen to be part of the Inspiration Squad here on the CAS-ual Friday's challenge blog.  Over the next 3 days, you will have a chance to meet all 6 of these ladies. For today, we have Kim and Wei-Wei.


Let's get to know Kim


Tell us a bit about yourself
I am from small town Québec originally I now live in Montréal with my husband our two dogs and a crazy cat! This wonderful hobby is my well-needed break from my day job!

How long have you been paper crafting and when did you start your blog?
I started crafting six years ago to build a scrapbook for our first dog who was getting on in age and I wanted the memories to be accessible and complete. I quickly fell in love with card making and the rest is history! I started my blog in 2011 and, like me, it is a work in progress!  

What are your top 3 items in your craft area that you couldn’t live without?

The top three items I can’t live without in my craft room… That is a difficult question! I would have to say my Copics, my Misti stamp tool and my Tim Holtz Tonic trimmer.

What is your favorite CAS-ual Friday stamp set?
My favourite CAS-ual Friday stamp set is Truth Is. I love sending cards to my friends and this stamp set is so stained from use… it is encouraging, feminine and versatile for friendship cards.



Now let's get to know Wei-Wei



1   Tell us a bit about yourself
Hi, my name is Wei Wei. I come from Taiwan (R.O.C.). By day I am a social worker, and by night I am a card making enthusiast. I like to try out many different styles and techniques, but especially love to create with flowers. I also enjoy browsing other talented and thoughtful crafters' blog. Because of card making, I meet lots of good friends and my life is full of happiness!

How long have you been paper crafting and when did you start your blog?
It was my mom who got me into stamping when I was a 10 year-old girl, but I got totally hooked about three years ago. I started blogging in November 2013 as an outgrowth of my stamping hobby

What are your top 3 items in your craft area that you couldn’t live without?
This question is too
 difficult to answer because there are many items in my craft area.  If I have to select the top 3, they are Zig clean color real brush, watercolor, and sequin.

What is your favorite CAS-ual Friday stamp set?
My favorite CAS-ual Friday stamp set
 is Mon Ami.



I hope you will join us tomorrow as we highlight two more of our new team members. And don’t forget that the newest challenge starts this Friday, May 6th.

     

11 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay, Kim and Wei Wei!! Can't wait to see all you creations!

Maria Fernanda McClure said...

Wonderfully talented artists!!! Great choices! :)

~amy~ said...

yay! Congrats ladies!

maria f. said...

Congrats, ladies!

Heather North said...

Congratulations Kim and Wei-Wei! I can't wait to start playing with you in the challenges!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations girls and welcome!! Looking forward to the challenges!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to Kim and Wei-Wei! Looking forward to the challenges!

LauraJane:) said...

Hello Ladies!! You are new to me Kim, must go look at your blog:))
Congratulations Wei-Wei! So happy for you!

Rahmat said...

Yay for Wei!! and welcome Kim , congrats to both of you.

kittykat3308 said...

So nice to meet you ladies. I am looking forward to seeing your creations.

Kathleen

*Vicki* said...

Congrats to both of your ladies! :)