Sunday, December 28

Winners and announcements!!!!!

I hope you're ready for a whole bunch of exciting announcements 
because I have a whole bunch of exciting announcements!!!

Wow, what a fun blog hop that was! 
Thank you to all who joined in our fun Mystery Reveal event. 
I hope you all enjoyed meeting each of the new 12 Girl Fridays, 
and I hope you're planning to join us for our first challenge of 2015.
We've got some great ideas to challenge your mojo and inspire your creativity :)

For those of you who gathered the clues and solved the mystery, 
you already know when the first challenge will be, but for anyone who missed out, or is still wondering what 
January 2nd 6am est means... 
That's when we kick this challenge off again! Woot Woot!!


Let's reintroduce the new Girl Fridays 
and 
announce the winners from our Mystery Reveal Blog Hop!

Amber Kroening
Good for you! I can understand why they chose you, your cards are very special!
My Photo
Pretty card! Love the sweet flowers!
Cristine Redmond
Love the circle background you created. Great CAS card
Congratulations! Pretty card. That stamp set has been on my wish list.
post signature
Well done DT girl. Great project, high quality (swoon)
My Photo
From Jamie's blog- Katherine K :) said...
Fabulous card- Congrats!��
About Me
From Jessica's blog- 

Sue D

4 days ago  -  Shared publicly
 
Love this color combo for Christmas!
My Photo
Congratulations! Love the bright fun colors you used.
My Passion for Crafting
From Michelle Bala's blog- Liz Gessner McAllister said...
The candy cane is so clever! Love it
December 24, 2014 at 2:36 PM
My Photo
From Michelle Lupton's blog- aileen (mum)22 December 2014 at 08:57
Congrats on joining the team Michelle, look forward to even more of your cards. Love your style
My Photo
Fabulous CAS card. Love the pink and black with all that white space, and the sequins!

My Photo
Lovely, lovey. So perfectly arranged.

and from the CAS-ual Fridays blog- Jean Bullock said...
January 6am est A date to remember. Thanks for the hop. Got some really nice ideas from it. Well done.
12/21/14, 11:48 AM
 Delete
Winners please contact me at info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com 
to receive your $15 prize code

Now,
 I have a little something for everyone!
A big SALE announcement!!


I hope you'll have fun shopping for something that's been on your wishlist for a while, 
but you have to hurry over because the sale ends on New Years Eve 
and it's while supplies last!

Last announcement is...

NEW GOODIES ARE COMING!!!

Please join us on the company blog at midnight to see the brand new Valentine's Day goodies in action! 
We'll be releasing 3 new stamp sets and 1 awesome Fri-Die that you will love :)

That should keep you busy until we get the challenge started!!
January 2nd, 6am eastern
We can't wait!!!

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks again for a fun and inspirational hop!

Pam said...

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see what's coming.

Jean Bullock said...

Thank you so much. Started my day off with a great big smile.

D- said...

Congrats to the winners.
Congrats to all the Girl Friday DT.
Can't wait to see the new CAS-Friday goodies and for the challenges to start up again.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blpogspot

Alison C said...

Thank you so much. I'm completely over excited!

lisa808 said...

Thank you and congrats everyone!

Sue D said...

Thanks so much--I sent an email.
Congrats to the other lucky winners too.

Dingodudette said...

You have made my day! Thank you for choosing me as one of your winners.
2015 is set to be a very good year.

Denise Bryant said...

woohoo! So happy to see my name on the winner's list! Will get my email sent to you right away!!!