Friday, February 14

CFC128

Welcome back to CAS-ual  Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!

They say time flies when you're having fun.
I must say that is soooo true!
It's so hard to believe the end of this design term is over,
and it's time to say farewell to this Girl Friday team.

Oh my gosh, I can't even find the words to express how much I will miss them!
We have had so much fun together, and each one of these amazing ladies
is just an absolute pleasure to know.
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know them, and have been inspired by their fabulous creativity.

There are BIG and amazingly fun changes coming to CAS-ual Fridays,
and you'll get to hear MORE about it in our February 21st Happy Hour post :)

In the meantime, let's get to our final challenge of the term.
This week's challenge is in honor of our Girl Friday team.
Please join me as we say farewell by leaving them all a little extra love this week :)

CFC128: This week has a twist so be sure to read the entire theme...
Create a  farewell card that is long and NOT a traditional A2 card.
example: 2 x 4. 3 x 6, 4 x 6
This challenge ends at noon eastern on February 20th.


This week's winner
will receive the in-stock stamp or Fri-Die set of their choice from:


And now, let the inspiration parade begin!

Sylvia


Deb


Sanketi


Jingle


Alice


Lorena


Jocelyn


Leigh Ann

CFC Farewell
Wida


Mayuri


Kelly

2.14.14
Amy


Lindsay

Now its your turn!
*Create a NEW Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
Be sure to review our RULES tab at the top of the blog

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Fabulous projects as always!!! I'm so going to miss this team!

Gr√° O'Neill said...

Fabulous cards & inspiration from the DT. Great challenge & loved the twist :)

Cris G said...

I won't be participating in the challenge, but I would like to say that I'll really miss this Design Team. Very talented group of ladies! So long... or see you soon :)