Thursday, February 27

And The Winners Are...

Hooray!
Wow, was that a fun few days or what?!
It's time to announce our winners!

But before we do, let's review the new challenge format :)

Our new format is designed to bring you MORE!
MORE playing time
MORE prizes
MORE recognition


Click HERE to get the full enchilada on all of our challenge improvements :)


Ok!
Let's see who the winners are...

The New Format post:   
Dena J said...
Always love your challenges, and more time is ideal for us still working crafters...Change is exciting. Look forward to the great new designers, too.



2/24/14, 12:47 AM
 Delete

Jingle's Blog:
Helen G. said...
Congratulations Jingle! I enjoyed your cards over SSS and now I cannot wait to see what you will make for CAS-ual Fridays challenges! :)



Ardyth's Blog:
Cheryl said...
Congrats! I had to laugh about your kids being embarrassed about your singing. My DD is 9, and just this year she has stopped telling me how much she loves my singing. Now, she critiques me instead, and sometimes it stings just a little bit, even though what she says is true! :)



Laura's Blog:
 Kimberly Rendino said...
Great answers, lol!!! Congratulations!



February 24, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Kelly's Blog:
enjoyed your answers with pictures. Looking forward to your creations.

Tracey's Blog:




Crafters Guild Sisters said...
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your creations :)
February 25, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Amy's Blog:
Kathyk said...



Great questions and cool answers too - am going to have to youtube some of these recommended songs! Congratulations on your CAS-ual Fridays DT slot - ENJOY!

Kathyk
February 25, 2014 at 3:48 AM
Sylvia's Blog:
Congratulations Sylvia on the DT assignment renewal! I am looking forward to this new format and seeing all that the team will inspire us with. Have a wonderful day!


Mayuri's Blog:
    Congrats and love the song choice!!sandiesaid:




Donna's Blog:
Congrats on your CAS-ual Friday DT post! I'm looking forward to your projects. Have fun!


Day 1 Pinterest:
Shona Chambers said...



Your right, its very hard to pick just one! Will go with RAD - love the stamps and the cards have fantastic designs. Was great going to the blogs and meeting these 3 wonderful women, looking forward to the next 3!
2/24/14, 4:07 PM
Day 2 Facebook:
Bridget said...



My pleasure to LIKE your fb page, I will look forward to the posts! The new team is looking fabulous!!! The inspiration just keeps on coming! :)
Day 3 Last Chance:


Susanne Vargas said...
This is all so exciting! You assembled an awesome team and I can't wait to see their creations!
2/26/14, 7:34 P


Winners: Please visit www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com then email your choice and mailing address to me at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com

Tomorrow, at 6am...
The New Challenge Will Begin!!!!

***only 1 more sleep!!***

19 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh, I was delighted to see my name among the winners - thank you so much! Very excited as I don't own and CASual Friday goodies yet! :)

Helen Gullett said...

Wahoo! I am one of the winners! It was a super fun revealing party, Michelle! Thank You! Can't wait for the new challenge with new team tomorrow!

~amy~ said...

Thanks for such a warm welcome ladies!

Shelly said...

Congrats, to all the winners! And can't wait until tomorrow! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats all winners! Enjoy your prize!

Susanne Vargas said...

It totally made my day to see my name among the winners! Thank you so much! Can't wait for the new challenge tomorrow and to see what the new team has created!

Kathyk said...

WOW! I'm delighted to have been picked - off to check out the choices ....

Thanks peeps - awesome way to introduce the new DT

Kathyk

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!

Jennifer said...

Congrats ladies!

Amante del Papel said...

congrats lucky ladies!

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

SQUUUEEEEAL! So excited my name was drawn. Congrats to the other winners!

Heather North said...

Congratulations to all of you!!!

Shona Chambers said...

I can't believe I am one of the winners, yippee!! Am so very excited as I don't have many stamps or dies so these will be warmly welcomed into my collection. Thank you so much!!

Lyndal said...

HUGE CONGRATS to the new team - looks choc full of fabulous inspiration!!! Can't wait til the first challenge :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Wow, what a fun surprise to see my name as one of the winners. Thank you so much!

D- said...

CONGRATS everyone.
Enjoy your sweet CAS-goodies.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

hellerlittle said...

Congrats to all!!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

I was SO surprized and excited to see my name as a winner! Thanks so very much! Congrats to all of the other winners. Looking forward to playing along in future challenges. :)