Friday, December 13

CFC122 Happy Hour

It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!

And the winner is...

You've earned the fantastic prize from

and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!

You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
Be sure to check out this week's challenge!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wowza...awesome picks!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats winner, VIP's and contenders!!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to all!

Torico said...

Thank you for picking my card!! I'm sooooo happy! I will email you soon.

KayM said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the VIPs! I'm thrilled!! Congratulations to all the winners!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the awesome ladies!! Thanks for picking my card as contender!!! Made my day!! :)

mypapercraftworld said...

Congratulations to everyone for such awesome cards ... and thanks so much for picking mine as a Contender ... it added a smile to my day! Anita :)

Annette Allen said...

wow congrats to these ladies..all of these these cards are amazing..