Friday, November 1

Happy Hour

It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!

Wow! There were so many amazing ideas this week!
Our winning entry is not only adorable,
but a completely fantastic idea!

And the winner is...
card class kits.
You've earned the fantastic prize from

and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!
Barb Murphy
You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
Be sure to check out this week's challenge!

6 comments:

Barb said...

WOW! Thanks so much for choosing my lil bag/tag set as a favorite! Congrats to Elena and the rest of the VIP's and Contenders!

Annette Allen said...

congrats to all these ladies.. these are all fabulous..

Jo Nevill said...

Whoo hoo ! Thank you so much for choosing my pillow box as a favorite ! I am thrilled ! I have emailed you with a picture of my pillow box as unfortunately, I had to disable the right click facility on my blog :(

Many congrats to Elena and all the other favourites and contenders ! x

Elena said...

wow! thanks for picking me - there were some beautiful tags in the gallery! congrats to the VIPs too!

Joanne said...

Congratulations Elena - what a lovely idea! Some super tags on show this week.

Gail said...

Congrats to all winners!