Friday, August 2

Happy Hour

It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!

And the winner is...

You've earned the fantastic prize from

and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com 
with your choice, and mailing info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!
Deepti

You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
Be sure to check out our brand new release of stamps and Fri-Dies!
www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com

Have fun with this week's challenge!

4 comments:

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Thank you so much! + Big congrats to Janelle - fabulous card, the VIP's and the contenders!

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations to Janelle - stunning card!

And thank you so much for picking me as one of the VIPs - I'm in awesome company. Congrats also to the Contenders.

Now off to do a happy jig ;))))

Deepti said...

wohooo Happy to see my card in the VIPs :) my weekend just got better :)
Thank you so much :)

Congratulations Janelle, my fellow VIPs and the contenders :) great cards everyone :)

janelle said...

I can't even begin to tell you how big my smile is & how tired I'm going to be after I get done happy dancing :) Congrats to everyone & thank you so much for all of your awesome comments!!!