Friday, April 5

CFC97


Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, the Clean And Simple Challenge!


Hooray for Friday!
We've got a really fun challenge theme for you this week,
and an amazing guest!!


CFC97- Create a Clean And Simple project that features both chevrons and flowers!

And how about a super cool prize for this week's winner?



Ellen Hutson LLC began their adventure in November 2006 as an on-line web store committed to bringing you the finest paper crafting products and related product education. They are always looking to provide their customers with quality products, excellent customer service, and education and inspiration for the products they carry. You can shop with Ellen at www.ellenhutson.com and sign up to receive their newsletter on the home page of their store. As well, please join them to be inspired and learn some fun techniques inthe CLASSroom, or stay up-to-date on FacebookTwitter, and/or Pinterest.

This week's challenge winner will win this...


And now...for the Girl Friday inspiration parade led by our amazing guest!

(prepare to ooooh and aaaaah!)



Taheera

Hi everyone! I'm Taheerah and I'm delighted to be guesting with CAS-ual Fridays today!

I'm an early 30s girl living with my three gorgeous cats in the UK. I love all things geeky - having a background in science and working in IT I guess that can't be avoided! I can often be found singing, but almost as frequently going crazy over crafting! Being creative is a huge passion of mine, probably bordering on an obsession! I have tried my hand at quite a few different things in my time, but card making has really captured my attention in a way that's here to stay. I love experimenting with most styles and am a definite lover of trends, as my work will tell! I've really embraced Clean & Simple (in my own way!) in recent times and really thrive on pushing my skills and my creative eye to the limit. I hope you'll stop by my blog at http://littlemisst-papercraft.blogspot.com/ and take a further look at my work - I'd love to see you there!



Deb


Jingle


Jocelyn


Kelly


Kimberly


Leigh Ann


Lindsay


Lorena

Pamela


Sanketi


Sylvia


 AJ

Alice

Angeline

Angie


*****The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!*****  
Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too, so please make it easy for us to leave a comment...


Now its your turn!
*Create a NEW Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
Be sure to review our RULES tab at the top of the blog
**Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!**

6 comments:

Chark said...

beautiful inspiration!

Andrea said...

Fun challenge! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Tavishi said...

Hi!!
Lovely cards by the DT!!
also whats CHEVRON??
thx

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, ladies!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Absolutely genius cards in the DT lineup this week, ladies!!

CG said...

Phew, just made the deadline! Thanks for the great challenge, it was really fun. And of course the DT inspiration was awesome! Best, CG