Friday, March 1

CFC91 Happy Hour


It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!



And the winner is...

You've earned the fantastic prize from


and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!

You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
Be sure to check out this week's challenge!

2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I love coming here for all of the inspiration, thanks!
Wow! Thanks for the vote. I really thought this card was "Over the top!" So I am happy (as I LOVE silver) that it was liked.

Colleen Wold said...

I am late to the party! But WOO HOO! So excited my card was chosen as a top card! YAY!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! I hope to play along again!