Friday, February 8

CFC88 Happy Hour

It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!



And the winner is...

You've earned the fantastic prize from


and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!


You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
Be sure to check out this week's challenge,
It's fun,
there is a super sponsor,
and there will be a sneak peek party on the sponsor's blog!!

3 comments:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Congrats, Trinh! I love that card!! Congrats to the VIPs and thank you for selecting my card as one of them. I'm honored to be amongst such talent!! I'm already proudly wearing my badge. Thanks for the opportunity to play. Definitely playing again!

Angi said...

Big Congrats to Trinh! And thank you for selecting my card as a Contender! I'm super honored. It was a fun challenge!!!

Trinh said...

I certainly am doing a happy dance! Thanks so much for picking my card and congrats to all the talented ladies!