Friday, February 8

CFC89

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!
Last week was exciting, and the excitement continues!
Our DT call was extraordinary!!
103 super talented designers from 10 countries threw their hat in the ring to become a Girl or Guy Friday.
I've oohed and aahed over their projects, and smiled at lots of their stories as I've visited their blogs.
The opportunity of working with so many fabulous designers is beyond exciting!
At the same time,
it's crushing to realize I can't have nearly enough of them this time as there were
only 7 spots to fill.
This was an incredibly hard process because the level of talent was jawdropping!!
So, after lots of deliberating, I had no choice but to increase the number of spots to
10!

The last of the invitations have been sent and accepted!
AND, they've all been sworn to secrecy :)

If you didn't receive one this time, Please, Please, Please don't be discouraged!! 
It does not mean I didn't love your work. Oh my goodness, I could easily have filled a second team with all the talent, and I've got my eye on several of you for the future :)
I hope you will continue to play along with us, and fill the gallery with your awesome creations until the next call :)
Psst...there may be a few Special Guest Designer invitations floating out a little later!

Next week, the excitement continues when
the new team will be announced!
(oh my gosh, I can't wait to introduce them!!)
It's a fantastic group of mega talent, and I promise they will blow your mind!

To pass the time, how about a fun challenge?
CFC89:  With the Grammys coming up in a few days, we thought it would be fun to have a song inspired challenge.  Choose a song you love, then create a CAS project that is inspired by it!
Be sure to tell us the name of your inspiration song :)

This challenge is brought to you by

Clean and Simple stamps designs for any stamper's style!
Made in the USA of the finest clear photopolymer, you will love getting inky with them!
***3 NEW stamps sets will be released next week!***
Join us on the store blog Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to see the Sneak Peeks!
There will be prizes too!


And now, let the inspiration parade begin!
(try to guess the song inspiration, then visit the Girl Fridays' blogs to see if you were right *wink*)

Piali

Gayatri Murali

Karen B.

Lynn



You make me smile (Virginia)

Dana-CFC89

CFC89-Lorena

CFC89-Christina

Lisa

CAS-ual Fridays, Love songs

Angie Tieman

*****The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!*****  
Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too, so please make it easy for us to leave a comment...


Now its your turn!
*Create a NEW Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
Be sure to review our RULES tab at the top of the blog
**Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!**

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Great challenge, I love your CAS cards! Glad I found your challenge blog ;) Have a nice weekend x

Rachel W K said...

i had so much fun with this one! thanks!

Brandi said...

This was a fun theme!

Carol L said...

I just love the challenge this week, and it gave me a chance to revisit a blast-from-the-past song that I've always loved! Great samples ladies, you're always so inspiring!

Angi said...

I watched the Grammys and made a CAS card all at the same time. Loved this challenge! Fab inspiration too!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Another great challenge, Michele, and amazing cards by the DT! Can't wait to meet the new members and see the new stamps!!

Aly said...

A lovely challenge! I love music! Just visited you tube to hear some old music of the very talented group Queen.

Carole said...

Yes a great challenge. So fun naming the songs the cards call to mind. Exciting news...just can't wait.