Friday, January 4

CFC84

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, the Clean And Simple challenge!

Happy New Year!!
We are bound and determined to make 2013 a year full of fun and inspiration!!
We've got lots and lots of great challenges lined up, and
there will be exciting announcements later this month so be sure to stay tuned *wink*

With the holidays behind us, I'm sure you can all use a few extras of a certain kind of card in your stash.
So this week's challenge is all about that!

cfc84
CFC84: Create a Clean And Simple Thank You card
Please allow me to take this opportunity to say Thank You for playing with us.
We love bringing you inspirational challenges,
and we are thankful for the inspiration you bring to our players gallery with your creations.

I am super excited to announce that we have a brand new, 
amazing sponsor joining us this year 
as our monthly guest designer sponsor!
Please say hello to


Ellen Hutson LLC began their adventure in November 2006 as an on-line web store committed to bringing you the finest paper crafting products and related product education. They are always looking to provide their customers with quality products, excellent customer service, and education and inspiration for the products they carry. You can shop with Ellen at www.ellenhutson.com and sign up to receive their newsletter on the home page of their store. As well, please join them to be inspired and learn some fun techniques inthe CLASSroom, or stay up-to-date on FacebookTwitter, and/or Pinterest.

This week's challenge winner will not only join us next month as our guest,
but will also win this...


Let the inspiration parade begin, led by our honored guest!

My name is Geri Greening. We live in Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada, a small town about 2 1/2 hours north of  North Dakota.  I have been married to my dear hubby Dan for 35 years. We have two grown children, Eric & Brady.  I work part time for the federal government which allows me plenty of time to craft!  In the summer, I enjoy spending time gardening and doing yard work.  Once the chilly winter temps roll in, I can be found playing in my craft room for hours and hours.  My fascination with this great 'sport' of card making started in 2004 when a friend showed me a Stampin' Up catalogue.  I have been happily crafting ever since!

Thank you to Michele and the amazing design team for their never ending source of inspiration.

Lisa
Lisa 


CAS-ual Fridays thanks
 Deb


Angie Tieman



Piali



Gayatri Murali



ThreeBloomThanks



Lynn



Debby Hughes



Kimberly Lane


Virginia

Dana-CFC84

CFC84-Lorena

*****The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!*****  
Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too, so please make it easy for us to leave a comment...



Now its your turn!
*Create a NEW Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
  • *Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
  • Be sure to review our RULES tab at the top of the blog
  • **Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!**

15 comments:

Colleen Wold said...

Happy New Year! So happy to be able to participate in my first challenge of 2013...and my first challenge in a couple months. I have been stamping, but have had no time to update my blog! :)
Great inspiration from the DT!!!

Jocelyn said...

Brilliant cards as usual! You guys are such an inspiration. Thank-you!

Andrea said...

Wonderful inspiration! Thanks for the much needed thank you challenge.

Rose said...

awesome dt items :)

Mynnette said...

THANK YOU for the fabulous challenge and the beautiful DT work as inspiration! :)

Sonya said...

So happy to be joining you again--happy 2013! Well done, DT!

Mandy said...

Such fabulous inspiration ladies and wonderful challenge...thank you !

xx

Janneke said...

Happy New Year.

What a beautiful cards are the made ;o)

Kim M said...

All beautiful cards. Such a talented bunch of ladies!

maria f. said...

Lovely cards ladies and what a great sponsor you've arranged for 2013!

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous inspiration ladies!

cotnob said...

This is the first time I have joined in with your challenge and I am determined to play along often this year.
The DT inspiration is gorgeous as are the entries. Thank you for the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Paper Craft Loft said...

Hi DT, this is my second challenge ever!!! I know, I'm new at this, but I look forward to lots more challenges. Thanks for all the inspiration! ;)

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Hello DT members..I hv added my card on #199..but its not visible...so i have tried to upload the same on # 205.
Hugs
Archana

Denacline88 said...

Hello Design Team...Just an FYI...your posting says the deadline for CFC84 is Thursday 1/17/13, at 12 noon est. It is only 1:15am on the 17th and the collection has closed early already. I was trying to upload my entry for the first time but it closed before the time you have posted on your site? Was this a mistake or did I read it wrong? Thanks denacline88@hotmail.com