Friday, November 30

CFC79 Happy Hour



It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!

And the winner is...

You've earned the fantastic prize from


and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!
You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
Be sure to check out this week's challenge!

9 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Love that card by Sue. Awesome winner cards!

Sue McRae said...

I'm so excited that my Winter Moon card was chosen, thank you so much! Congrats to all the VIPs and Contenders for their inspiring wintery projects!

Angela said...

Congratulations Sue! Your card has mesmerized me. It is stunning. I am so excited to be a CFC VIP! Thank you all so much!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to Sue on a well deserved win! And congrats to the VIPs and Contenders too!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats to Sue & the VIPs. Such lovely cards.

maria f. said...

Congrats Sue - Such a perfect card. Thanks for choosing my card among all these beauties.

Lesley said...

Wow! I am so excited about the shout out, thank you so much! Congrats to Sue, what a stunning card!

Jeanette M. said...

Congrats to the winners! Love the gorgeous winter blues cards.

Kelly Booth said...

I'm so Excited to be a VIP!!! Thank You for Showcasing my Snowman Card....