Friday, November 2

CFC76 Happy Hour



It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!
Looking for this week's challenge?  Just keep scrolling after you see who won.


And the winner is...

Sarah W!

You've earned the fantastic prize from


and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!

You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
There is a brand new Guest Search challenge that will delight your mojo! Looking forward to seeing what you create.

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Thanks for choosing me as one of your favorites again this week. I love playing along with all of you girls.

Susan said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card as a "contender"! Brightened my day for sure!

Sarah Webb said...

Wow! Thanks so much! Thrilled to have been chosen!

LaurieJ said...

Wow, what a fantastic Saturday morning surprise. I'm thrilled to say the least! Thank you for choosing my card as a VIP. And thank you for the sweet comments left on my link.

Jan Larson said...

Oh happy day! Thank you for picking my snowman stack card as a VIP for the kraft challenge! I am thrilled that you liked it! I'm so happy that I found the CAS-ual Fridays site -- I look forward to your challenges every week!