Friday, October 12

CFC74

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!
We are in the final week of our countdown to our Big Huge Announcement!

Many have asked for info about CAS-ual Fridays' new little sis. 
 This is the hint I posted on facebook last week. 

She's spunky and sassy, the kind that will Woot Woot for your good news or be all WTF for your more dramatic moments (but in a very PG sort of way!) She definitely has a wild side but truth is...she can also be calm and gentle. She's CAS to her core but she's down with lots of styles. Only 1 week til you get to meet her! I hope you'll give me a big thanks for this hint :)


Some have decided it is some sort of code, and are trying to rearrange words and/or letters to figure it out.  Let me just say, they are on the right track *wink* Just think...this time next week, you'll be reading about it!!  
Can I get a Woot Woot?

We've got a very special prize we'll be giving away just for helping to spread the word about our Big HUGE announcement to a lucky random winner.
You can get all the details right HERE.

Just to kill time until we can tell you, how about a really fun challenge with a super awesome sponsor? They are having a birthday party and you are all invited!!

CFC74: Create a Clean And Simple project with a heart

i {heart} papers is celebrating our 4th birthday this month, retailing the industry's best paper crafting supplies from your favorite manufacturers while offering stellar customer service and super fast and FREE US shipping with any $60 order. (We also ship internationally.)  We are proud to offer our exclusive i {stick} papers redline tape, which is manufactured just for us in long lasting 60 yard rolls and offered at an amazing price!  We also provide a publication incentive for our three private stamp lines, Mint Motif, The Petal Press and Chicken Girl Designs.   Visit our website and follow us on FacebookTwitter and our blog for news, sales, giveaways, coupons and more!

Let the inspiration parade begin!!

CFC74-Julie Day

Laurie W.

Gayatri Murali #74

Lynn

CFC74 - With All My Heart

Debby Hughes


Kimberly Lane

Jenny Mullens

to my friend...

Piali.

Dana-CFC74

CFC74-Lorena

CFC74-Christina


But wait! There's STILL more!  
We have daily inspiration for you on our facebook page provided by none other than our fabulous facebook team!!  
Be sure to like our facebook page so you don't miss your daily dose of design inspiration!
We don't want anyone to miss out, so if you aren't on facebook, the girls will also be posting on their blogs.

                               Suzanne    Stephanie       Lisa           Angie           Deb

The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!  Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!


Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
**Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!**

23 comments:

maria f. said...

Must admit I am clueless about the little sis - even with your clues! What? Woto Woto?
Hearts - who doesn't love 'em. Bet this will have lots of participants!

Kelly said...

WOnderful projects! Just love the heart challenge!

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Fabulous inspiration from the team

thanks for another fabulous challenge

Ali x

Jackie Rockwell said...

Can't wait for your EXCITING news to be revealed! As usual AMAZING cards from the DT!!!

i {heart} papers said...

Eeep! These cards are awesome! Thanks for helping kick off our birthday celebration!

Kelly Booth said...

Great Challenge...Love Hearts!!!

June Houck said...

I *heart* all of these CAS-tastic cards!

Julie Hoffman said...

I *HEART* the theme this week! I happen to have some heart dies and stamps YAY! Fabulous inspiration as always. I'm learning a lot from the inspiration and playing in the challenges!

I can't wait to find out the BIG announcement on Friday. Still trying to decode the hint.

Cheri said...

Gorgeous cards everyone. I hope I can get something done for this one. Have a great week.

Cheri
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Another fun challenge & more AWESOME inspiration from the DT! Thanks, ladies!

Lea L. said...

Another great challenge! I had fun with it!

Martha said...

Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration and the FUN challenge. I love using hearts in my creations.

WitchyFingers said...

Loved this challenge - it got me scratching my head!
Fab cards by the DT
Many thanks

Crafty Math Chick said...

YAAY! I finally got to play along! Great challenge and lovely samples from all of the members of the DT!

Andrea said...

Thanks for the wonderful examples and fun challenge.

laughadaisy said...

Beautiful samples, ladies. ;-) Can't wait to hear the announcement.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay for the last week until the huge announcement... I've been following the clues but still can't guess to what it is!

Emily Keaton said...

Thanks for a great challenge--just what I needed to get my mojo kick-started again!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Whew! I made It! Glad I got to play here again. Such Awesome talent here. Smooches...

Pam Sparks said...

wonderful inspiration! Hearts... one of my favorite things to use on cards! thanks for the challenge!

Sophia LEE said...

I love to shop "I heart paper" and this week's challenge is a very nice way of cellebrating their 4th birthday. It's amazing to see wonderful clean and simple cards and many talented ones(the card' creators). Although I do not have enough time to creat new heart cards this week i would like to share some i made last valentine.

Luana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luana said...

My iPad froze up and I couldnt add my link after i posted on my blog!!!!! Arghhhhhh Please take a look at my creation anyway. thanks.

10/18/12 12:26 PM