Friday, August 24

CFC67

Are you ready for another exciting week at
CAS-ual Fridays?

Last week was like a relaxing trip to the beach.
We all loved visiting your blogs and seeing your creativity.
What a fun surprise to have so many layouts in the gallery too!
I think you'll all get a kick out of this week's challenge, and the winner will receive a fun prize!

CFC67
CFC67:  Create a Clean And Simple project that features banners or flags.

Next week we will have an announcement that I'm really excited about!
Have you "liked" us on facebook yet?
CAS-ual Fridays

There might be some hints dropped there this week *wink*

Let the inspiration parade begin!!

Happy birthday!!!

Dana-CFC67

cfc67Lorena

CFC67-Christina

CFC67-Julie Day

Banner Cards

Gayatri Murali CFC#67

Lynn

CFC67 - Banners and Flags

Debby Hughes

Kimberly Lane

JennyMullens

But wait! There's STILL more!  
We have daily inspiration for you on our facebook page provided by none other than our fabulous facebook team!!  
Be sure to like our facebook page so you don't miss your daily dose of design inspiration!
We don't want anyone to miss out, so if you aren't on facebook, the girls will also be posting on their blogs.

                               Suzanne    Stephanie       Lisa           Angie           Deb

The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!  Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!


Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
**Deadline: 12:00 noon EST on Thursday!*

17 comments:

Romaine said...

Love all the inspiration, ladies! I

Rhonda Emery said...

lots of cuties her great job dt

craft crazy said...

Great challenge! DT creations are fab!

Kate said...

WOW The DT have completely rocked it so many great cards x

Julie S. said...

Nicely done DT! Look at all the different things y'all came up with - awesome!

Melisa Waldorf said...

These are all so cute!!! Thanks for the creative idea's for banners and flags!!

Marg Van Patten said...

WoW!!! If this isn't inspiration, then nothing is! These are all over the top awesome. Thanks for sharing all this wonderful crafty fun!

Colleen Wold said...

Thanks for another super fun challenge! Looking forward to the surprise you have in store!
Awesome creations by the DT as always!

Mynnette said...

Such a super fun challenge--and AMAZING DT creations!!! :)

MarvA1ix said...

This was a fun challenge this week, as always. I knew right away just what I wanted to do, since I was thinking about the fair.

Patti P. said...

I always enjoy your challenges, CAS stretches me and that is what I need and enjoy. Thanks for the inspiration.

Judy1223 said...

Great inspiration cards...I am playing this week! Yay!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Another fun challenge, ladies! I look forward to this every week!!

Deanna said...

I made it on time this week! I did a layout, I hope that is ok! Dee

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow sooo many awesome submissions. Great job everyone! Smooches...

Angela Crandall said...

Love checking out the other entries...wonderful inspiration, fun challenge!

dj said...

In the craziness of my morning I didn't get my card posted before noon.....bummer!! It was a fun challenge anyway!! I may just post it on facebook cause I really like how it turned out!!