Friday, August 31

CFC67 Happy Hour




It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!
Looking for this week's challenge?  Just keep scrolling after you see who won.


And the winner is...

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.

and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!


Let's hear it for the VIPs!

You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
There is a brand new challenge up that will get your mojo jumping!
Don't forget to "like" us on facebook so you can get your daily inspiration from our amazing facebook team :)

5 comments:

Laura B. said...

Thank you so much for picking my card! Fabulous entries! Congrats to all the rest of the winners!

donna mikasa said...

Doing my happy dance! Thank you for choosing my card as a V.I.P.! Big congrats to Laura and the other winners, too!

Deanna said...

Thank you so much for including my layout! Such a fun challenge, now to get started on this weeks!

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations, ladies...ALL wonderful cards!

Nerina said...

YAY! Congrats to Laura - that's one gorgeous, clean, classy card! Also congratulations to the VIP's and Contenders - I can't tell you how much you've made my day that my name is in there too! THANK YOU!