Friday, July 27

CFC62 Happy Hour



It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!
Looking for this week's challenge?  Just keep scrolling after you see who won.

And the winner is...
 
You've earned the fantastic prize from

and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!

You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!


Let's all do an extra happy dance for our Contenders!
There is a brand new challenge up that will get your mojo jumping!
Don't forget to "like" us on facebook so you can get your daily inspiration from our facebook team :)

13 comments:

Julie Hoffman said...

Congratulations to all the winners and contenders!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats winner and contenders! Your cards are awesome!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to Maureen, VIPs and the contenders! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the awesome entries!!

Lisa said...

Fun cards, congrats ladies!

Maureen Merritt said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won!!! Yay...I'm off to proudly display the winners badge on my blog. Thanks so much :)

Bexx said...

Congratulations everyone, fab cards! Thanks for choosing me as a VIP! I am truly honoured!

Disp6194 said...

Congratulations to all! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a VIP! There is so much amazing talent out there and I'm really honored to be included in the group :)

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations to Maureen, the VIPs, and contenders! Thanks so much for choosing my card as a VIP! Doing my happy dance....

Shelly said...

Congrats to all!! What beautiful cards, they all are! :)

Karenladd said...

Congrats to the winners! I'm so happy I found your blog...am really loving all the CAS cards!

Louise van Vuren said...

What fab cards you chose to be winners - I am inspired!
Louise x

Jeanette M. said...

Congratulations to the winner, VIPs, and Contenders!

paperella said...

Congrats winners! The entries for this week were amazing!