Friday, June 29

CFC58 Happy Hour


It's that time again, time to do a little happy dance for last week's winners!
Looking for this week's challenge?  Just keep scrolling after you see who won.

Last week I explained in detail how the winner's are chosen each week, and then posed a question with the promise of a prize to be given away to a random comment.
Congratulations Julie Hoffman!  
Please email me your snail mail addy, and I'll get your prize mailed out :)
Thank you to all who took the time to leave a comment and share your opinions.
I appreciate your time and feedback.
The majority of comments were in favor of adding honorable mentions, but I also listened to the reasons given by those who voted to keep things the same. 

This week's Happy Hour has a little different lineup order, and I think it will make everyone happy.  While there won't be any new badges, I have decided to include a few more happy dancers by adding a Contenders list that will hopefully provide a little encouragement, and validation, to the few that came oh so close.   

Without further ado, the winner of the Pretty In Pink challenge is...

You've earned the fantastic prize from

and you get this uber cool badge for your blog!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com with your contact info to claim your prize.


Let's hear it for the VIPs!


You may proudly display this snazzy badge on your blog!



Please give a special round of applause for this week's Contenders!

Thank you to all who played, the gallery truly was Pretty In Pink!

11 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations to Deanna Jean on winning - your baby card is delightful. VIPs - your cards are just fab. And so nice to see the Contenders too. Congratulations to you all!

Rachel W K said...

congrats!!! these are great pink cards, and I like having the honorable mentions as well :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Oohhh....thanks for featuring my card as a VIP...congrats to everybody!!

Deanna Jean said...

Wow..thank you so much for selecting my card for this weeks winner. It's just what I needed after my day at work today. Congrats to all the other amazing talented ladies.

Pauline said...

Wooo hoo! Thanks is much for choosing me as one of your VIPs! Wow! That's made my day, thank you ladies xx
Congratulations to all the other winners too, all the entries are beautiful!

donna mikasa said...

Tickled pink that I was chosen as a Contender! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners and VIPs!

Jean said...

I was thrilled to be chosen as a contender - thanks! Congrats to everyone - fantastic submissions for the challenge!

Meadie said...

Gorgeous cards this week - well done to everyone x x

Hannelie said...

Wow, thanks Michelle and the girl Fridays!
Really inspiring to see my card featured as a contender!
Congrats to the other winners!

Julie Hoffman said...

Congratulations to the Deanna on her win and to all the Favorites! These are all beautiful cards! I'm so excited that you drew my name for the random comment prize! THANK YOU!!!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous creations from everyone :) :) :) Huge congrats to Deanna too!