Friday, April 20

CFC49

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!
Check it out! We've got a brand spankin' new look!
Girl Friday Karen Baker designed it, and did she do a fabulous job or what?
She is so talented and has designed blog banners for quite a few of the Girl Fridays.
If you've been thinking about a custom blog look, she's your girl!
Be sure to grab your new player's badge, it will look so swanky and cool on your sidebar :)

This week we're getting our sketch on...


CFC49: Create a CAS card using the sketch
Please take a moment to visit our How to Play tab at the top of the  blog so you can be sure you're up to speed on our rules.

Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!


Hello! My name is Theresa Momber and I am so happy to be sponsoring CAS-ual Fridays this week. I am a designer and illustrator for Gina K Designs where I have my own line of stamp sets. My designs range from realistic scenery to fun, whimsical and elegant stylization. You can find 100’s of tutorials on my blog, Crafting The Web."

Check out this rubber-licious prize designed by Theresa and valued at $75!!
Dino-Mite, The Giving Tree and Vogue Vases


And now its time for our inspiration parade!

CFC49-Julie Day



ButterflyAnniversary

havea great day

LW

Laura Davis

jax 49
Jaclyn Miller

Dana-CFC49
Dana Seymour

The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!  Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!


Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Gotta have a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps

Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!
Sanketi
you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from



and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

33 comments:

Sara Grafton said...

I love the new blog design and the sketch. Great cards from the Girl Fridays!

Cindy Coutts said...

Awesome new designers and great looking new blog Michelle! Great sketch and I'll be playing this weekend. I know exactly what I'm going to do.

Cheri said...

I really like this new blog design. I updated your button on my blog. Congratulations to last week's winners. Super projects DT!

Cheri
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Chantal said...

what a lovely sketch and your cards are fabulous!

Anette said...

LOVE the new look - and the sketch!!!

sanketi said...

Love the new look!
Congrats to the VIPs and thanks for picking my card as the winner..am honored and delighted !!!!!
Thanks.

Katy said...

Love your new look! Congrats to the winners! :)

Melissa Shea said...

I love the new look! Fun challenge too! The DT projects are amazing!

Jessica said...

The new blog design is crisp and cool! It looks great. Congrats on all the winners and fabulous inspiration from the DT on an equally fabulous sketch!
:O)
Jessica S

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards & love the funky new blog look!

Isha said...

Love the new look, its crisp and clean. Thanks for picking my card for the VIPs. Congrats to the other winners too.

Deborah Frings said...

Love this clean, fresh look - perfect for a CAS challenge site! I think the inspiration cards are great.

Cindy C. said...

I really like the new blog design, so clean and fresh. Congrats to all winners!

Robin K. said...

Love the fresh new look of the blog banner! Congrats to the winners! Great sketch for this week's challenge!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love your new look! So much more clean and simple, which I'm sure was the intent. Well done!

mariangel said...

changes are the best

Colleen Wold said...

I am *new* to the blog as far as participating. I have been seriously slacking in the area of stamping and actually posting...and even taking part in challenges.
I am challenging myself to get back in the game. :)
Thanks for the great challenges and inspiration!

Rose said...

awesome new blog look!!!

Fab cards by the DT :)

Darnell J Knauss said...

Love the new design Karen came up with, Michelle! Thanks, as always, for the new challenge ... gotta go create!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog design!!!! Modern, clean, and super fresh!!!! AWESOMENESS!

Sharla Laursen said...

Love the new blog design! Nice, clean, and fresh....now off to work on challenge! :)

Rema said...

Love the new change, great job...

Disp6194 said...

Ahhh! Thank you so much for making me a VIP! Congrats to all!

P.S. The new blog is gorgeous :)

Disp6194 said...

Ahhh! Thank you so much for making me a VIP! Congrats to all!

P.S. The new blog is gorgeous :)

Lisa said...

Love the fresh clean design by Karen, great new look!! Fabulous cards by the DT.

Romaine said...

Woohoo, got one together to play this week!

CG said...

What amazing DT projects! Thank you so much for the wonderful sketch.

Susie said...

Love your new look!!!
I have to admit...this sketch had me stumped for a loooong time. But an idea finally came to me. And it was so much fun once I got started!
Great challenge, and great inspiration from the DT.

Mynnette said...

Thanks for the fabulous sketch! I like the new look--the blue and orange look fabulous together!!! :) The DT creations are amazing, too!

Poorvi said...

What a wonderful sketch! One can interpret it in many ways... The DT creations are fantastic!

Theresa said...

Love your new look...so fresh! Thanks for the challenges.

dj said...

New blog design looks great....awesome job in keeping with the CAS theme!! I finally got my card uploaded....loved this sketch!! Congrats to the winners from last week....some awesome cards ladies!!

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

Mary Jo said...

Congrats to all the winners-your cards are gorgeous! Love the new look-it's perfect for a CAS blog, so fresh! Great job Karen! You've inspired me to give it a shot on my blog.