Thursday, March 22

Design Team Call!


We interrupt this Thursday for an important announcement!


*****************DESIGN TEAM CALL*******************

CAS-ual Fridays is looking for a few Girl Fridays to join the team! 
*5 to be exact* 
If you are a CAS loving designer, this is the call for you!
*This is a world-wide call and not limited to US designers!*
I am searching the globe, so as long as you live somewhere on the planet 
I'd love for you to apply!


Quick Quiz...
* Do you love Clean And Simple Design?
* Do you get excited about a good challenge?
* Do you have an active blog?
* Can you create weekly inspiration projects when given at least 4 weeks advance notice?
* Do you enjoy visiting and commenting on player's blogs?
* Can you commit to a 6 month term, May through October?
* Would you have fun designing occasionally with sponsor supplied goodies in addition to your own stash?
* Are you an easy going team player who likes to have fun?


If you are nodding your head, and jumping up and down because I just described you, then I want to get to know you!

Please send an email with “CAS-ual Fridays DT Call” in the subject line to
Michele at  cas-ualfridaysdtcall@hotmail.com  

Make sure you include the following:
  • Your name, country you live in, and blog link
  • 3 photos of your work that show your best CAS style ( You can send links of your previously posted work if you'd like, but please send links to specific work, not to your entire gallery or blog)
  • Brief bio including past & current DT, or guest DT experience (*previous DT experience is not a requirement) and any creative highlights you'd like me to know about - this is your chance to really toot your horn :)
  • Why you’d like to be a Girl Friday

Deadline to apply:  11:59 pm EST on Wednesday April 4th.


I can't wait to meet you!!


We'll be back tomorrow...same time and same place with a brand new challenge to get your creative mojo going.

23 comments:

Kimberly said...

YAY! I called it (in my head, at least! LOL). You mentioned that there were originally 11 designers, and that 6 were staying on for a third term. Then when you mentioned that Cristina's card left "5 open spaces in the panel" I knew it! I'm feeling all sleuthy. LOL. How exciting! Congrats on one year coming up!

Dawn said...

Awesome. I'll be putting my best foot forward and giving it a go.

Kari Webster said...

OMGosh - I am so applying!!

Anita said...

Me too. So excited.

Gayatri said...

Same here! Excited and i am giving it a go too :)

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Will be giving this a go! Super cool opportunity!

Anita said...

Good luck everyone.

Jessi said...

Good luck everyone :) can't wait to apply :) going through my work today after work :) :) :)

Rose said...

had a feeling this would be your big news :)

how exciting!!!!!

MarcyK924 said...

I will live vicariously through all of you crafty chicks! I ADORE CAS, I love challenges, but...sigh...I just don't do the style any justice! Good luck to all of you who make the call! :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

email on the way. i LOVE cas. my LIFE is CAS - yeah, i know... i'm boring (but i'm sure funny!!!!)

good luck ladies.

hugs :)

Melina said...

I'm so excited!!!! :)

Tilly said...

Oh yes, I'm jumping up and down and nodding my head for sure! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to apply.

Mary Jo said...

I can't wait to see your new DT members! I don't envy you having to choose.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

ooohhhhh how exciting!!! Best of luck to all who apply!

Glenda J said...

Oooh... great to hear.

Patty Gorka said...

How exciting! I'd love to apply as well!

Sharla said...

Ohh..I just came across your blog and love CAS style. I will be applying for the DT and playing with challenges!

Lyndal said...

I'm sure all you lovely ladies are going to make the decision very difficult for Michelle - looking forward to seeing who the lucky ones are :)

Flying Fresian said...

That's my entry gone in *eek*

aliwatsoncreations said...

In for a penny In for a pound

Ali x

dj said...

Not sure what happened....linky is closed but it is not 11:59 yet!! Oh welll I had fun playing along even if I couldn't post it!!

http://www.cardspaperandscrapbooks.com/cards/cas-ual-fridays-challenge-teapotters-tuesday-challenge/

Cazro said...

I sent in an application but it bounced back twice to me, I must have done something wrong with the address, or maybe it had difficulty getting across the pond to the UK never mind I will try when you next have a DT Call Caz @
www. cazroscraftycorner.blogspot.com