Friday, March 30

CFC46 and Last Chance for DT Call

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!
Hope you're ready for a really exciting week!
We have a fun challenge that will really get your mojo humming, and an awesome sponsor!
But WAIT!  There's more...
The Design Team Call continues...but it will end soon!
When this week's challenge ends, so does the call.
If you'd like to be a Girl Friday or Guy Friday, click HERE for the details!
*** I am responding to every DT email I receive so if you haven't heard from me within 24 hours, and I'm not in your spam folder, please re-send it and leave a comment for me here so I know to look for it ***




CFC46:  Create a Clean And Simple project based on a song.
*Whether you take your inspiration from the song title or the lyrics, please share which song inspired you.*

Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!
Melanie Muenchinger



Melanie Muenchinger got her start stamping 9 years ago and started illustrating and designing for Gina K in 2008. To date,  she’s created more than 50 stamp sets exclusively for Gina K Designs, with sets ranging from clean graphic to realistic nature images, whimsical animals, and decorative elements.  She recently published her first book with Annie’s Attic.  You can find more inspiration from Melanie and view all her stamp sets on her blog Hands, Head and Heart. She is honored to be sponsoring the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

This week, Melanie is donating a signed copy of her book “A Year of Flowers, 64 pages of step by step technique tutorials for 36 cards, arranged by season and occasion, all featuring her stamp set of the same name from Gina K Designs.  This book also includes a perpetual calendar for important dates so you can plan cards as you work and send them out on time.






And now its time for our inspiration parade!

don't worry, be happy
Jaclyn Miller-Don't Worry, Be Happy

Dana-CFC46
Dana Seymour-Here Comes the Sun

CFC46-Raindrops keep falling on my head
Julie Day-Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

Karolyn Loncon
Karolyn Loncon- You Light Up My Life

Michele Gross- Bad to the Bone
Michele Gross-Bad to the Bone

Karen FlyOverStates
Karen Baker-Fly Over States

Be happy
Virginia Lu-Don't Worry, Be Happy

Laurie's NOT late!
Laurie Willison-Going to the Chapel

Laura Davis Foxy Lady, Jimi Hendrix
Laura Davis-Foxy Lady


Please visit the Girl Fridays and leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!

Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Gotta have a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
*No more than 4 total combined challenges*
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!
you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from

and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!



24 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats to the winner and VIPs. Great cards! Hmmm...thinking of a song to inspire a card...fun challenge. Thanks for the awesome DT inspiration!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards everyone :)

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card! Always so excited to make it into the VIP club!

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow - these are all fantastic! Congratulations ladies!

Lisa said...

What a great start to my weekend, thank you!! Congrats to the VIPs! Love the new theme and the fun cards by the DT, think I'll be singing today!

aliwatsoncreations said...

Fabulous inspiration from the DT, thanks for a fabulous challenge

Ali x

dj said...

great card everyone....it is always so much fun to see each ones interpretation of the challenge.

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

fishydesign said...

I loled that I even spelled my name wrong *OTL But I still can't believe I got to VIP ^_^

~ pamela

Lori Barnett said...

I LOVE this challenge!!! Makes me want to sing AND stamp all day long!

Melissa Shea said...

Yay! Congrats Ladies! I'm going to have to Google some song lyrics!

Christina said...

Such fantastic, fun cards by the DT this week! Thanks so much for including my card with the V.I.P.s this week!

Tania said...

I loved doing this challenge, now I have so many more ideas in my head ;o) thanks !!!!

Meadie said...

Beautiful card this week - well done to everyone x x

Muffin said...

This is such a great challenge, I love it!! Can we please do it again next week? :D

Cathy A said...

Fabulous pastel projects ladies, congratulations to all winners. Great inspiration again this week from the design team!

Debbie said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!
This is a great prompt!

Patty Gorka said...

Congrats to all of the winners! This week's challenge is a great one, now I've got this Easter song stuck in my head...LOL

Emilie said...

Gorgeous cards everyone! I have entered the DT call! How exciting!

Mynnette said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous challenge and the beautiful DT creations!!! :)

dj said...

Another great challenge....so many great cards from last week!! Congrats to the winners!!

Indy said...

What a fun challenge! I still have tons of songs and ideas floating through my head!

Melissa Elsner said...

Got a card made but left my camera at work! Argh! Hope to upload in time. This was a fun challenge. :)

Muffin said...

Oh man, I was just about to make a third entry and realized that I was too late! If you want to see my card just for fun HERE it is. This really is the best challange ever - please do it again soon! :D

Melissa Elsner said...

Too late for "official" post but thought I'd come share my link anyway: http://www.theprofoundbrunette.com/2012/04/daydream-believer.html