Friday, March 9

CFC43

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!

It's a bittersweet day for us at CAS-ual Fridays.
We are saying farewell to Julie Ranae.
Creator, DT & Social Media Coordinator

She and I had the best time bringing CAS-ual Fridays to life,
 and I am really going to miss having her here. 
In the past few months she has had some truly amazing opportunities come her way, and the time has come for her to leave CAS-ual Fridays so she can concentrate on all her amazing creative endeavors. 
So, while I'm sad her time at CAS-ual Fridays has come to an end, I'm absolutely thrilled that my dear friend gets to do what she loves, and I will be cheering her on all the way! :)



CFC43: Clean And Simple creations with a Sentiment as the Focal Point

Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!


SRM Stickers is a leading scrapbooking and card making sticker manufacturer.  Our stickers are crystal clear and melt into your patterned paper or cardstock for a seamless sentiment, embellishment, title, or journaling feature.  We've assembled a dream team of Designers offering amazing samples every weekday at our blog.  SRM Stickers can be purchased through our online retail store.
SRM's products include popular Sticker Sentiments with the recent introduction of "Fancy Sentiments", as well as Quick Cardcollections that make card making a breeze.  SRM also carries calendars and coordinating stickers that allow you to create beautiful handmade calendars, quickly!

A huge THANK YOU to SRM Stickers for providing a fantastic sticker package to the Girl Fridays to create with!  The lucky TGIF winner will receive one of their own to ooh and aah over.


And now its time for our inspiration parade!


CFC43-Julie Ranae : (
Julie Ranae
* please visit her blog and wish her the best :) *

Laurie W.
Laurie Willison

Laura Davis
The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!  Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!

Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Gotta have a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps

Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!

Meadie
You'll be joining us as a guest designer in April AND 
you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from
Simon Says Stamp

You may proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our  
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

19 comments:

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous creations from everyone - the winner is a stunner :)

maria f. said...

Beautiful baby cards - congrats to the winners. Just love Meadie's angled gingham. And of course the Paper Smooches elephants.
Can't wait to play the new challenge. LOVE SRM stickers although I don't own any yet. They seem to be super quality.

Jenny said...

Loving the VIP's and congrats to Karen...gorgeous card :0)
Jenny x

Pam said...

Love all of these creations! The winner is amazing!

Maureen Merritt said...

Oh my goodness, what a surprise to see my card as a VIP! I'm so honored, what a great way to start my day. Thank you!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats ladies!!! DT....y'all rocked the SRM!!!!!

JJ Bolton said...

Thanks so much for including my card in the VIPs:) Love all the cards for this challenge especially Karen's (so cute)!

AJ said...

great cards!! Sentiments are right up my alley! ;) I'll be back with some entries!!

Annette said...

all these cards are so fun...thanks for the fun challenge..

Deb said...

Congrats to the VIPs and to Meadie for winning the design spot! Fabulous cards, ladies!

Great inspiration from the DT this week. Can't wait to play!

Meadie said...

Thankyou so much for choosing my card from all the amazing creations this week - I feel so honoured! Well done to the VIPS too x x

Rose said...

wonderful inspiration from the DT :)

congrats to the V.I.P.s what fantastic cards!!

LOVE Meadie's card :)

Michellem said...

Okay - technically I posted this card yesterday but if I had known today's challenge I would've held out a day - hope this isn't cheating too much! We'll miss you, Julie!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thank you for this challenge which was very timely for me! We will miss Julie and wish her all the best!

Cathy A said...

Best wishes to Julie and thanks for all the inspiration you have given, fabulous cards again by the design team and Congrats to last week's winners.

DIANA L. said...

Great DT projects.
Thanks for the fun challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

Congrats to the winners! I was sick last week and missed that challenge! :( This week's is great, too! Love the DT's cards!!

Liz Weber said...

Fantastic work with the SRM Stickers ladies.

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

aw Julie, wishing you all the best!!

I missed the deadline for my card, actually I didn't upload to blog in time. Ugh, Life. Always getting in the way!

http://janetperafanbabar.blogspot.com/2012/03/two-for-twocolor-combos-galore-220-222.html

Thanks for the challenge! :)