Friday, January 20

CFC36

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!
This week we are celebrating Penguin Awareness Day which lands on January 20th.
Yep, it's a real day!
In honor of Penguins everywhere, we have a special challenge that we hope will inspire you.

Black & White

CFC36: Create a Clean And Simple Project that is only black and white.
*no other colors will be allowed-not even a speck*

Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!


Hello, my name is Cindy Coutts and my blog is CindyCoutts.com. Welcome to one of my favorite challenges, CAS-ual Fridays. I am so honored to be able to sponsor this week's challenge. I am hopelessly addicted to anything to do with paper, stamps, ink, all of the big girl toys. I started stamping in July 2007 but didn't get very serious about it until I discovered Splitcoast Stampers. After that, it was all over with. My style is just about anything depending on what's in front of me. I currently hostess the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS every Sunday, design for Flourishes Stamps Bring Back Beautiful, and the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog (Fall to Layout). I've had the privilege to work with the finest designers in the industry being on various design teams and am heavily published. I love to inspire and share my work with others and I hope that you'll visit me sometime at my blog. I am so thrilled to be able to provide this week's prize of 2 A Muse sets for CAS-ual Friday's TGIF Club winner. I have 4 wonderful kids and 1 daughter-in-law  and live in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your challenge this week. 


And now its time for our inspiration parade!


CFC36 - Lets Chat

Please visit the Girl Fridays and leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!

Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Gotta have a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
*No more than 4 total combined challenges*
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!

Christina
you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from



and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

30 comments:

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oooo la la!! LOVE this challenge and the DT samples are simply STUNNING!!!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow congrats to all the winners great cards.

Craftilicious said...

Cool challenge - Happy Penguin Day ;-)

Cindy Coutts said...

Awesome cards and great challenge! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it.

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to Christina and new TGIF club members! What awesome entry we had! Can't wait to see this week's creations!

Alicia said...

How exciting!... thanks for the fun challenge and picking my little 'ol card! :)

Christina said...

Wow, what a fantastic surprise! Thanks so much for picking my card this week! Happy Penguin Day, everyone!

Victoria said...

Love love love this challenge! Well done to the fab creators of the winning cards from last week!

Rachel W K said...

Love seeing all the black and white in the entries, looks so chic!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Awesome cards! Love the b/ w challenge!

Mynnette said...

Thank you for a fabulous challenge--LOVE it!!! The DT creations are amazing! :)

Anne said...

Fabulous inspiration cards from the DT members- great challenge!

rockwelldesigns said...

I LOVE this black and white challenge!!! The Design Team cards are fantastic!

Tilly said...

Congrats to last week's winners, and thanks to the talented design team for the gorgeous B & W inspiration for this week.

Dawn said...

Wow! First, how adorable that there's a day dedicated to penguins! Second, this challenge is amazing. Not only are the Design Team projects inspirational, but all the entries are beautiful. I cannot wait to get started on something!!

Dawn
deegeescraps

Indy said...

Love this design and all the incredible inspiration!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful black & white creations by the DT. Inspired by Dt member Laurie Wilson I created a Piano Music Happy Birthday Card using only the colors black & white.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Cathy A said...

Congrats to all last weeks winners, loving the black and white inspiration of the design team this week.

Heather said...

Great inspiration from the DT team with all those, fabulous samples.
Thanks for a lovely challenge.

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Love all the DT cards for this sharp challenge.

Barb said...

I don't know how you're going to choose a winner this week. I just linked up my lil card and the other entries are PHENOMENAL!!! WOW...and the DT has blown my mind yet again this week...so much inspiration!

Mayol said...

i love all the DT cards, they're all so gorgeous! This is a great challenge. My first entry too. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous samples by the DT .. thanks for a fun challenge!

ScrapMyWay said...

Great inspiration from ALL the DT! I tried to think of what was naturally black & white and " threw the dice" on this one and got 21 ! Hope you like it!
Creative Wishes,
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Crafty Math Chick said...

Wow, the gallery looks extra classy this week with all that black & white! Lovely samples from the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge, hope it is okay that I didn't use a penguin on my card.

Paru Mahtani said...

WOW!!! What fantastic cards! I love CAS, so there's so much inspiraions here for me!!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Riti said...

Super Fab Inspiration by the DT !
And what a Gorgeous Challenge..

hugs,
Riti

Debstamps said...

What a tremendous gallery you gals have inspired for this week! So many great ideas linked up--inspired by our favorite Gal Fridays!

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

Whew! With only a few minutes to spare!!! Thanks for the challenge again, so FUN!!!