Friday, December 9

CFC31

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!

This week we've got a fun technique challenge to delight your mojo, or push your creative boundaries, whichever the case may be.


CFC31: Create a Clean And Simple project using a misting technique.
Here are some examples of misting options:
• Use pre-made misting products available at your local or on-line retailer.
• Create spray mist using a mix of re-inkers and water squirted through a spray bottle.
• Create opaque splatters with a mix of acrylic paint and water flicked off a paintbrush.
• Add fine water droplets to your background of distress inked paper.
• Utilize an airbrush system or marker misting tool
• Channel your inner child and spray ink or paint from a brush onto paper by blowing through a straw

Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!
Sweet Stamp Shop is a small business out of sunny southern California that features hand drawn clear polymer stamp sets made here in the USA! The shop was started in 2011 by Nicole and Jacob Rixon with the idea that there was a space in the industry for fresh, hand drawn, clear stamps. Sweet Stamp Shop is a stamp company dedicated to creating fun and unique stamps that are easy to use and fun to color. We know how important it is to you to know the latest techniques and we are excited to share our knowledge with you. Whether on YouTube, Facebook, or a well placed 'tweet' ... we'll help you stay on top of the trends!

This weeks TGIF Club winner will receive:
The core of it

And now its time for our inspiration parade!


Laura Davis

CFC31_jax
Jaclyn Miller

Dana-CFC31
Dana Seymour

CFC31 - Julie Day
Julie Day

CFC31 - In the Mist
Karolyn Loncon

Michele Gross

MistyClouds
Karen Baker

DSC_0016
Virginia Lu


Please visit the Girl Fridays and leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!


******************************************************************
Ready to submit your brand new project? 
Our complete set of rules can be found on our Rules tab at the top but in a nutshell...
*It's gotta be Clean And Simple and use this week's challenge theme*
*There must be a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
*No more than 4 total combined challenges*
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!
Yuki


you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from


and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cookingwithmsg@msn.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

BIG congrats to the winners, great cards!! I'll miss this challenge again, taking time off to help my hubby mend from surgery. But I'll be back ;)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow congrats to the winners great cards. Love the new challenge.

Gayatri said...

Thank you for picking my card. I have been having a dull day so far, see ing my card on the V.I.P list made me happy. Congrats to all the other winners as well :)
Love the new challenge. Where are my misters?????

Donelda said...

Wow, thanks for choosing my card as a VIP!! You just made my day :)

Deb said...

Wow! I am so thrilled that my card was chosen for the VIP club. I shrieked with excitment when I saw this. Thank you!

Annette said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the great inspiration...Congrats to last weekend winners...awesome cards..

Aimes said...

Thank you SO MUCH for making me a V.I.P!!! I'll be wearing that badge with pride :)
Oh, and I'll also be hoping to join in the fun here on CAS-ual Fridays more often (it's my New Year's Resolution!)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Annemieke said...

Congrats to everyone! Great challenge again and great work of the DT!!
Annemieke

Mynnette said...

Another round of FAB DT creations--as usual! :) Thanks for the fun challenge--I haven't used my color spritzer for quite some time! :)

Archana said...

Thanks for this cool challenge and DT team did wonderful job with their cards.

Rachel W K said...

love getting a challenge that forces me to use a technique i never get around to! thanks!