Friday, December 2

CFC30

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!
Can you believe it's December already?
My how time flies when you are having fun!  Speaking of fun, we've got a great challenge for you this week.


CFC30: Tic Tac Toe-Choose a row down, across or diagonal, 
then create a Clean And Simple project using those 3 design elements.


Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!


I decided to open PaperTemptress.com when I discovered there was tons of beautiful cardstock that wasn’t available in our designing community.  I knew immediately that I needed to fix that so I went to all the paper manufacturers, selected the best cardstock they made and put it all in one store.  At Paper Temptress you can buy as little as one sheet if you want, at low prices and with the lowest shipping that is available.  PaperTemptress.com also carries the largest selection of Copic Coloring cardstock anywhere including the very, very popular Cryogen White, Heavenly White in 3 weights, and Neenah in several colors.   No matter what weight, color, or finish you are looking for to make amazing CAS-ual designs, you will find it at PaperTemptress.com.

Our lucky TGIF winner will receive a $25 mini shopping spree!


And now its time for our inspiration parade!


Laurie

Please visit the Girl Fridays and leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!


******************************************************************
Ready to submit your brand new project? 
Our complete set of rules can be found on our Rules tab at the top but in a nutshell...
*It's gotta be Clean And Simple and use this week's challenge theme*
*There must be a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
*No more than 4 total combined challenges*
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!

Susie

you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from



and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cookingwithmsg@msn.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

11 comments:

Lyndal said...

A whole lot of gorgeous here ladies :)

Laurel said...

Fabulous cards from the DT! Thank you for choosing one of my cards as a Favorite!

Susie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the T.G.I.F. winner! It's so exciting, especially since there were so many wonderful entries.

Jessica said...

Oh, this is a fun challenge! I'm glad I discovered them! Great samples from the DT!

Christa said...

Love this weeks challenge, good job ladies!

Donelda said...

Love all the design team creations! I love making CAS!! Thanks for another awesome challenge. I might just go do a different tic tac toe line :)

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I love these challenges.. thanks for a great one this week.

Aimes said...

Thanks for a fabby challenge, girlies! I finally managed to get a chance to play along - yay!
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Love your Tic-Tac-Toe challenges. You girls really know how to mix it up, great fun.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Gorgeous work ladies!

Deanne :)

Archana said...

Thanks for this interesting challenging.