Friday, October 7

Special Announcement



***Special announcement***
We will be back at 8:00 am Eastern time with a special challenge. 


This is a unique week for us as we will be joining a most special blog hop to benefit my dear friend, and Co -Creator here at CAS-ual Fridays, Julie Ranae. 

There are $2500 in prizes to be had in this hop so trust me when I say, 
it will be worth the wait!!

Until then, we leave you with a little eye candy and a few blogs to visit with congrats!
It was no easy feat choosing from the 115 fabulous loopy entries!  So many creative ideas and hopefully a few less ribbon scraps in your craft stash *wink*
And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!

Dewi
you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from
and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cookingwithmsg@msn.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!


Please check back later today for our very special challenge!!

6 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

Congrats to the winners love all the cards and can't wait to hear about the special challenge.

rockwelldesigns said...

I'm so excited that my card was selected to be in your VIP Blog Roll! Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to hearing what the Special Announcement will be!!! :)

Jessica said...

I missed this challenge, but WOWZERS those are some really great ribbon loops ladies...A WELL DESERVED WIN FOR YOU ALL!!! I am looking forward to the Special Challenge!
:O)
Jessica

Dewi Jani said...

thank youuu, your really made by day.. and also congrats for other winners.. yo go girl..

Corinna said...

What a gorgeous group of cards and big HUGE congrats to all the winners! :D

Shauna K said...

oh wow, thank you!!! everyone's cards are so fabulous and unique- love them all and honored to be a part of this week's winners :D