Friday, October 21

CFC25

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!


CFC25:  Use any medium (markers, pencils, watercolors, blending pens, etc) to add color to your stamped image.


Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!




Clear and Simple Stamps was created as a collaborative effort by a mother-daughter duo. Both of whom share a love of art, fashion, graphic design, event planning, entertaining and above all else paper crafting! Together Reenee and Nicki have built a company that is steeped in the love of all things creative and enjoy bringing you clear stamps with style. 
Our concept is clear and simple stamping - each set offers you a variety of options to fit your own personal, creative style. We know all too well the desire to find inspiration. Visit with us every day on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad for a daily boost of creativity by using the CSS Daily App {available in iTunes}. The first ever papercrafting app of its kind with over 500 projects in our archives, and a brand new project shared each and every day.

Click {here} to download the CSS Daily App or scan our QR code:  



Stay current with all the fun and exciting things that are happening at Clear and Simple Stamps...  
 Follow us on Twitter: @ClearStamps
 Like us on Facebook:Clear and Simple Stamps
 Sign up for our News: style Watch Newsletter

***BONUS*** 
Use the html code below to add the CSS blinkie to your side bar, and leave us a message with a link to your blog and we will randomly select (3) blogs featuring the CSS blinkie with the Limited Edition Crafty Bonus stamp set! {bonus closes Thursday 10.27.11 at midnight, EST}

BLINKIE HTML:

This week's TGIF Winner will receive this fantastic prize!



And now its time for our inspiration parade!
Thanks to Clear And Simple Stamps, all the Girl Fridays received the set CRAFT ROOM to create with.


CFC25 Thank You Crafty Girl
Michele Gross

RustyBucket

you color my world

DSC_4070

Please visit the Girl Fridays and leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!

Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Link directly to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
*No more than 4 total combined challenges*
**Link your brand new project before 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**


And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!

Kim Duran
you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from



and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cookingwithmsg@msn.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clear-and-Simple-Stamps/171555247843

18 comments:

Michelle Lupton said...

Just added my Clear and Simple blinkie - now off to make a card! http://handmade-by-michelle.blogspot.com/

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow great challenge and congrats to all the winners.

Wifey Cookie said...

Fab challenge! :)

You'll find the CSS blinkie on the sidebar of my blog. Thanks for the chance! :)


Jenny Jean aka Wifey Cookie
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Kim Duran said...

Congratulations to all the winners of challenge 24! There were so many amazing creations. Thanks for picking my card!

PiecesByEmily said...

Beautiful cards...

CSS blinkie added
http://piecesbyemily.blogspot.com/

Mary Jo said...

Oh wow-thanks for choosing my card. What a fun surprise today. Congrats to all the winners-your cards are fantastic!

Tanya said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I added the blinkie to my sidebar too! :)

Anne said...

I've added my blinkie, just want to say how you ROCKED the stamps on here, sent me looking to the sponsor's website, love your creations!
Anne
x

The Crafty Den said...

I've added the blinkie to my sidebar (although it's not at the top - hope that's ok). Gorgeous DT samples. Hugs, Denise x

Dana said...

Great challenge!! :) Just added the blinkie to my blog:
http://kraftpaperstamps.blogspot.com/

ladyjanet_56 said...

hope this is ok, Janet T

Rema said...

Blinkie was added.....http://rtimpressions.blogspot.com/

Beverly Gotthardt said...

Great creations, Congrats to all the winners, lots of inspiration here.

Mynnette said...

I am just loving this challenge! I added the blinkie because now I NEED to own that stamp set after all the fabulous DT samples I've seen! Here's my link: http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com

Thanks for the opportunity to win! :)

Kathy D. said...

My image was colored in photoshop. Hope that counts. Thanks for the challenge.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

I played along....just a couple pops of color....true CAS for me! LOL I also have the blinkie on my blog!

www.luvleestamper.blogspot.com

jen said...

added the blinkie!
http://jenshearsdesigns.blogspot.com/

Steph Zerbe said...

The DT went above and beyond with this set! I love each and every project featured. You all really made this set shine. Thank you!!