Friday, June 3

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC5



We have a special challenge for you this week at 
CAS-ual Fridays
When it comes to sketches, our Laura is literally World famous! This week she's done
a sketch 4 you 2 get CAS with.
Create a Clean & Simple card using Laura's Sketch
Feel free to flip it sideways or even upside down.  Bottom line-we hope you have fun!

The Girl Fridays have done a fabulous job interpreting this awesome sketch but before we take a look,
we have a word from our CAS-tastical sponsor

My name is Lisa Hjulberg and I'm the owner of The Craft's Meow. Opening this store is a dream come true for me... I'm following Henry David Thoreau's advice to Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. I've imagined this for a very long time! We offer an array of stamps and paper crafting kits with coordinating bits and bobs that will make your paper crafting easier and more fun! We will also offer from time to time limited edition grab bags where everything old becomes new again!  And this is just the beginning... I hope you'll stay with me for more delectable things to come!
 Prepare to drool over this gorgeous stamp set designed by 
Nina Brackett for The Craft's Meow that our TGIF Club winner will get to own!



And now, The fabulous Girl Friday Inspiration Parade!




Are you ready to play??
Have you read the rules located at the top of the blog?
Is your new Clean And Simple project ready to be seen for the first time?
Does your post have a link to us here at CAS-ual Fridays?

If you answered Yes, Yes and Yes, then you're ready to enter right here!
You have until 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday 

After you link, please visit our Girl Fridays and leave them some love,
then spend some time in the gallery and leave some love for your neighbors too!
*And please turn off word verification to make it easier for us to visit you*





And now for our winners!
* insert drumroll *

The V.I.Ps
Well done!  You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!
you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from 

and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cookingwithmsg@msn.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

17 comments:

lexi said...

wow, thank you so much for including my card as a vip! i had fun creating it and look forward to playing many more challenges to come!!

Debgem said...

Congratulations to the VIPs and TGIF winner - great cards!!

And thanks to the DT for such super cards for this week's challenge. I knew what I wanted to do as soon as I saw this one!! And I'm in first!!!

Biggan said...

So many lovely cards! Thanks for a great sketch! I´ve added mine!

Hugs

Michelle said...

Congrats Ladies! Awesome prize this week!

Debbie Carriere said...

OMGOSH!!! What a fantastic surprise :) Thank you soooo much! Congrats to the VIPs!! Awesome cards all around, I am truly honored to be among them! I love sketches, so can't wait to play along this week. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration & giving me the enticement to try out CAS with this fabulous challenge :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Congrats to you all and wow I adore the sketches from Laura. Beautiful inspiration by the team.

Kathy (krolski) said...

Congrats to all!

Sylvia said...

Thanks Laura for the great sketch! So glad to have you and your super sketches back (after 2Sketches4You closed)!!!

Ohhh... and what a fantastic bunch of cards the DT made! Love them all! They are all so different but each single card is amazing! Thanks for the inspiration, ladies!!

And CONGRATS to the winners of CF4! Beautiful card creations!

Sylvia xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats ladies!!!

Froggietalks said...

Um, maybe I missed it, but I didn't see the sketch for this week... I will see if it's one of my settings.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Thanks for selecting my card as one of the V.I.P.s...I'm honored!

June Houck said...

I love this sketch, Laura! Thank you for the inspiration.

Angi @ CokiePop said...

What a fun sketch. Loved creating with it this week. :)

pearl said...

awesome sketch, inspiration from dt & winners!

Jennie said...

Great sketch and had fun! Great inspiration from the DT, thanks!!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Julie I was uploading about 5 minutes before the deadline and then I had to wait a little longer for my computer to load all the pics her on the blog and it took me back to previous page. Anyway I was 2 minutes past the deadline time and I am feel so bummed about it. Can I still submit? If I can't that is fine, but I am disppointed that I didn't get it in time. Here is a link what I did for my first challenge here at Cas-ual Fridays.

At least you can take a look at it.
Thanks Dana.
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2011/05/cas-ual-fridays-challenge-cfc1.html

Lori Barnett said...

I did manage to play the challenge...just didn't get it done and loaded in time to put up on the link tool. But I wanted to let you all know how much I enjoyed this layout...and your challenge blog! Thanks so much! http://loribarnett.blogspot.com/2011/06/road-of-life.html