Sunday, May 1

Introducing


Well, you've met everyone else,
so I guess its finally time to introduce...myself!

Michele Gross


I am a stamper! 
Put a stamp in my hand, show me the ink, and I'm a happy girl!
I'm married to my best friend, and mom to 2 cool little skater dudes (9 & 11).
I'm happy, cheerful and a little bit zany at times.
Creating in my studio is my happy time and my mojo is 
completely powered by sunshine and M & M's.
I own 2 blogs: Studio MSG and CAS-ual Fridays.
The challenge world has provided endless inspiration for me 
and encouraged me to push my boundaries.  
Designing for DeNami Design and The Play Date Cafe, 
  and having my work published in Paper Crafts 
have been some of the biggest highlights of my paper crafting career.
But meeting so many wonderful friends in 'blogland'
has been the greatest reward of my blogging experience.

I'm jazzed, elated & blissfully delighted to bring this exciting CAS challenge to you each week!
I hope you're ready for 
fabulous sponsors, fantastic guests and of course inspiring challenge themes!
I can't wait to get this party started!!

I have always loved CAS design!
Here are a couple of my recent favorites...




You've now met the entire team!
We are ecstatic to have our Girl Fridays designing with us and 
can't wait to see the fabulous inspiration they'll bring each week!

Now, we can't wait to meet YOU!
We know you've got some fabulous creativity up your sleeve and we
are so excited to see your designs in our players gallery each week, 
and get to know you as we visit your blogs!

Please join our Fan Club on the sidebar
You can also sign up to have the CAS-ual Fridays challenges 
delivered to your email inbox each week.
We'll be back tomorrow with some important CAS-ual Fridays challenge information!

13 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Yay!!! You and Julie are DA-BOMB coordinators as well as super talented designers. I feel so blessed to be working with you all, and cannot wait until the challenges start next Friday!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super awesome team!!! Can't wait to play!!!

Virginia L. said...

SUPER talented lady you are, Michele!! Thank you for all you do! Can't wait to get the party started!!

justsomestuffimade said...

It's been great to meet all the CAS-gang, and now you too Michele ;)
Love your cards - that spotty Paper Smooches monster is too cute!
Can't wait to be back for more... I'm following you in my google reader!
Hugs, Ruth S

Julie Day said...

Whoo-hoo!! The second super lady of our dynamic duo. Can't wait until next Friday :)

Lee Anne said...

Michelle,
I can't wait for the challenges to start. You have picked a fabulous team! Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your new adventure. Can't wait to be a part of it!

Isha said...

Gorgeous cards. Looking forward to the CAS challenges. TFS

Judy1223 said...

Michele, so nice to get to know you more! I am so looking forward to the upcoming challenge on Friday...what a super team you and Julie have put together!

Dana said...

Michele these cards are adorable and truly show off your zany spirit. So excited to be working with you!

~amy~ said...

woot woot for Michele!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

It's been fabulous to meet the team and I'm looking forward to the first challenge!

Michellem said...

WHOO HOO - I can't wait - you rock!!

Karen B. said...

You've done a phenomenal job, Michele, and I'm really looking forward to working with you again!