Saturday, April 30

Introducing...


She's my partner.
She's my friend.
She keeps me on the straight and narrow
and I make her laugh...often!
We have yet to meet in real life, but that's just something to look forward to!

It is my great pleasure to introduce my CAS-ual Fridays Co-Creator...

Julie Ranae


I am from The Forest City of Rockford, Illinois. I've been married to my husband Paul for 20 years
but it took me two additional years to 'import' him from the UK.  I have 2 wonderful children and 3 amazing grandsons.

Having spent my career as a marketing consultant in retail, I eventually found myself the owner of Northern Illinois' largest rubber stamp store. 
These days I no longer work in retail, but continue to teach workshops and organize paper-crafting events.

I am the owner of three blogs...Julie's Open Window, The Play Date Cafe Challenge and CAS-ual Fridays,
 the Design Team Coordinator for The Twinery, and a Creative Consultant for A Muse Studios.

I recently became acquainted with Skype and can now be seen in front of the mirror, checking my makeup on an hourly basis...just in case someone calls!

Julie Ranae is a fantastic designer who knows no style boundaries.
She will be coordinating our fabulous Girl Fridays and
she plans to pop in for some CAS-ual fun by designing with us from time to time!

And here is a little taste of her CAS side...




Be sure to treat yourself to a visit to her blog.

There is only one introduction left to be made!
We're getting closer and closer to the big day!!

Have you joined our CAS-ual Fridays Fan Club yet?

9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

You are a woman of MULTI talents, Julie!! Thank you for orchestrating this amazing blog!! Can't wait to get the party started!

Jenny said...

I'm newish to blogland but those credentials sound like crafting royalty. Amazing work and thanks for co-creating this challenge blog:)
Jenny x

Lin said...

That was an interesting look at Julie - I learned alot! Love these 3 examples of Julie's work - really looking forward now to the first challenge!

Dawn said...

Beautiful Julie! I absolutely can not wait for these challenges to start. What fun!

Julie Day said...

Whoo-hoo Julie! You put a lot of time in your different coordinating projects and we appreciate it! Looking forward to you playing along with us :)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

You are the WOMAN!! So, so excited to work with you, Julie! Your enthusiasm and organization is mind-boggling, and you're an amazing designer, too!! BONUS!!

Dana said...

OH Julie, these beautiful CAS cards took my breath away...you are clearly talented and I'm so honored to be working for you!

Michellem said...

I'm so excited - You are one busy crafting lady - love your work!!

Karen B. said...

So excited to be on this adventure with you Julie, thank you again! Can't wait to work with a talented person such as yourself.