Friday, April 29

Introducing...


Fun, fresh and utterly delightful!
The same could be said for her designs!
We're thrilled for you to meet our final Girl Friday!!

Here is little more about
Karolyn

Hiya!!  I’m a retired legal assistant, married to my sweet hubby, Garry, since 1980, mom to Ashley (27), who’s married to Blake and is mom to my darling grandson, Brecken (almost 1!); and Amy (22), who just graduated from college and is currently substitute teaching Middle School English.  We are “snowbirds” – we spend the fall and winter in Chandler, Arizona and the spring and summer in Mill Creek, Washington.
 I started stamping in 2002, when my oldest daughter “left” me to go to college.  I had an “empty nest” meltdown, even though she was only 25 miles away from home.  LOL  Stamping helped me focus on something other than the fact that I was broken-hearted, and opened up a world of creativity that I didn’t even know I had in me.  Stamping and paper crafting is what makes my heart go pitter patter  . . . it’s what I dream about at night, it’s what gets my motor running every day (besides my Starbucks!  LOL), and it’s what makes me happy.   I’ve had a bit of success with the publication game, and was most recently chosen as one of the 2011 Stamping Royalty for Paper Crafts Magazine.  Crazy, right?!!
I am ever so grateful to Michele and Julie for including me in this amazing group of creative women, and can hardly wait for you all to come play with us – we’re going to have so much fun!!

Here are a couple of Karolyn's designs that made our hearts go 
pitter patter

who wouldn't love a phone like this?

Polka dot bunnies with gingham tails!

down right smoochable!

Please welcome Karolyn and be sure to treat yourself to a visit to her blog.

We'll be back tomorrow with more fun!
In fact, you'll want to check back every day from now until our challenge begins on 
*** May 6th! ***
until then, please join our Fan Club on the sidebar.
We'll be back tomorrow...same time, same place!

8 comments:

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Welcome Karolyn!!! I love your cards! Can't wait to see what the DT creates for this new challenge.

Looking forward to playing along with you ladies! ;D

Virginia L. said...

So glad that we have Stamping Royalty in this team!! You are going to rock and dazzle us with your inks and stamps! Can't wait to see more of your AWESOME work!!

Pam Wendt said...

Karolyn's work is so beautiful! :o)

Kryssi said...

Congrats, Karolyn. I am thrilled to pieces that you are on board! You know I've been a fan of yours for a long time!! Yay!

Jacilynn said...

yay! congrats Karolyn! an excellent addition to your team

Dana said...

What a delight to be working with such talent! And she's sweet to boot! Wohoo for Karolyn!

Lori Barnett said...

OH YEAH BABY!!!! Karolyn is my GIRL! Looks like I'm gonna have a new fun place to check in on Fridays :) Lookin' forward to the fun ahead!!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations Karolyn! Karolyn will always hold a special place in my heart, she placed *very first* order at Wplus9!!! So excited to see what she will bring each week.