Wednesday, April 27

Introducing...



Julie has such a wonderful CAS style-sometimes elegant, sometimes playful and anywhere in between.
She has an amazing eye for color and loves to try new techniques.
She's also a  member of royalty--Stamping Royalty 2007 that is!

Here is a little more about
Julie
J.Day Designs




I was first introduced to stamping in 1998 when my boyfriend (now husband) took me to an arts and crafts store and bought me a stamp set of my choosing. After that first inking I was hooked!
I’ve dabbled in other areas such as sketching, painting, scrapbooking, and jewelry, but my true love has always been card making. When I started working full time, I quickly discovered that most of my crafting hobbies didn’t jive with my work schedule and one of the best rewards of any creative process is the end result. Not only does card making fit my time requirements, but the creative process is a stress reliever and I get a finished project within a short time frame, not to mention it's just plain FUN!  I'm so excited to be a "Girl Friday" for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge and I can't wait to see everyone's CAS creations!


A small sample of her work...
She knows how to let the colors tell the story

So much detail! She actually made snow on the line!

Please help us welcome Julie and be sure to stop by her blog!

We'll be back soon with one more Girl Friday!
Clean up your crafty space and get ready!
Our very first CAS-ual Fridays Challenge begins on May 6th!





15 comments:

Kimba's Kreations said...

AMAZING cards!

smdluxe said...

Great Pick! I love her work!

Virginia L. said...

YAY for Julie! SUPER gorgeous work you do! I can't wait to see more!!!!!!!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my ... beautiful work ...
Congrats on making the team.

Can't wait to see more of your work!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats Julie another fab member of the design team:)
Jenny x

Karen B. said...

Love the attention to detail Julie has! Congrats!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

These cards are lovely! Welcome to another awesome CAS-Designer!

joy said...

Fabulous CAS cards, Julie!

peggy gatto said...

A breath of fresh air!

Dana said...

Julie your cards speak volumes for your talent. SO excited to be working with you!

Michele said...

Oh Yay! I LOVE Julie's style! Dare I say, you have put together the BEST-MOST-KICK-CARD team in blog history!?! I can't wait till the 6th ~ this is going to be so much FUN! I am so impressed with the talent you have drawn together here for such a good cause too! ;)

Lisa said...

Can't wait for the first challenge - love CAS designs!

I do have to ask, though - is there any way you can change the font of your posts to something that isn't all caps? The current font is very hard to read in large blocks of text, and I really want to read what you guys are posting!

Amber said...

Loving this challenge blog! I really can't wait for the CAS-ing to begin!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I just love that bird card! So excited to be working with you Julie! Congrats on making the team.

Laurie said...

Julie your cards are amazing! So glad we get to work together! Congrats!