Saturday, April 23

Introducing...


Dana can design in a range of styles and do it all really well.
When she goes CAS, it is truly something special!
Enthusiastic and fun...we just know you'll love her!

Here is a little more about 
Dana




I am delighted to be joining the CAS-ual Fridays Design Team! I can't wait to be a Girl Friday and am honored to be part of such an amazingly talented group of crafters.


As a left-handed art and craft freak, I have been making cards for friends and family since I was a little girl. My love of paper-crafting led me to the stamping world in 2000, when I purchased my first one from a yard sale! My card making style is pretty eclectic and I like to dabble in just about everything from vintage/shabby to clean and simple. My creations can be seen on my blog, Kismet, Art, and Life. Along with stamping I enjoy altered art, cooking, knitting, gardening and music. I live in beautiful upstate NY with my husband, our two adopted children, two cats, and a dog. I am a PPQ Officer with the USDA by day and crafter extraordinaire by night (or early morning as the case may be).


We've got a small sampling of her work for you.
So fresh and fun!


Drama...Elegance...Mad Texture-this card has it all!


Please leave Dana some love and then give her blog a visit.
You'll find lots of drool-worthy creations!

You won't want to miss our next Girl Friday introduction!
We Loooove our new CAS-ual Fridays Fan Club members!  Please join them!

18 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Congrats, Dana! Your cards are absolutely DELIGHTFUL!! Can't wait to see more of you FABULOUS work!

Nadine said...

Congratulations Dana! Im so thrilled for you and I am not surprised at all that they snagged you to join their team!!! BTW, that second card of yours is my fave-FAVE! I loved it when I first saw it on your blog and am happy to see it highlighted here. Sending lots of love to ya!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! These are incredible examples of your beautiful work . . . my jaw is on the ground. I especially love the last sample. Can't wait to see more of your beautiful work for the challenges - Congratulations, Dana!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Dana, loved looking through your blog.
Jenny x

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Congratulations Dana. I love your work and will definitely be following along on your new adventure.

Erin said...

Congratulations, Dana! I love your work and follow your blog each and everyday! Keep up the good work!!

Susie said...

Congratulations Dana! I love these cards...so fresh and fun! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Congrats Dana - I'm a lefty too! ;) Can't wait to work together.

Pam Wendt said...

What beautiful cards! Congratulations! :o)

~amy~ said...

Yahoooooooooooooo for DANA!

Karen B. said...

Ahh, I'm also a lefty! So glad that you are on the team!

Janna Werner said...

GRATS DANA!!! Love ur creations!Have a lovely weekend! Janna

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats Dana!!! Well deserved and I love your creations!!! Can't wait to see your creations for CAS-ual Fridays!!!!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Congrats Dana!!! A perfect match for this new DT!

Have a great Easter ladies!

Ayana Posadas said...

Yay! I LOVE Dana's style! :)

Barbara Axmacher said...

Congratulations, Dana. I've loved following your blog and can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Laurie said...

YEAH!!! Dana I am so excited that we get to work together! It's about time right? hehe! Love your work! You know I am huge fan! ;)

Dawn said...

Can I get a Woot! Woot! for Dana! Congratulations on a well deserved spot!