Wednesday, April 20

Introducing...


You may also know her as Jax!
Clean, Fun, Fresh are just a few words to describe her awesome CAS style.
Spunky, Bold and Funny are just a few words to describe her!

Here is a little more about
Jaclyn
Designs by Jax


Most people call me Jax and yes, I will admit, I have an addiction to stamping (and all other crazy awesome craftiness)!  Paper crafting caught my eye about eight years ago when I was introduced to my first rubber stamp.  My mom has been my biggest fan and has pushed me over the years to make this hobby into something more.  Although I love having some creative recognition under my belt, the bottom line is I do it because it is healing, relaxing, and in the end makes another human being feel special.  I spend most days dividing my time between my three rugrats (ages 8, 7, and 4), my hobby, and serving in my Church.  If there's time left, I like to exercise, hang out with my girlfriends (and their rugrats), read books about spiritual growth, and utilize the word "awesome" in as many ways as I possibly can.  I am BEYOND thrilled to be a part of such a new and exciting challenge.  With a degree in graphic design, CAS design has really taken center stage for me.  CAS-ual Fridays is a perfect fit and I hope to inspire all of you with my work!

Just to wet your appetite a bit, we have a small taste of Jax's work...
Colorful and fun!

Delightfully charming!

Show Jax some love and then hop over to her blog, to see more of her CAS-tastical creations!

We're not done yet!
Another incredible Girl Friday will be introduced soon!

We love our CAS-ual Fridays Fan Club and hope you'll join!
Did you know we have an email subscription link?
Its located directly under our CAS-ual Fridays Fan Club.

19 comments:

Karen B. said...

Congrats Jax! Can't wait to work with you.

Pam Wendt said...

Congratulations! Such cute work! :o)

Virginia L. said...

Woohoo! Jax's CAS style is so inspiring! I'm happy that you are on this team, Jax!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Yay for Jax. Love her style. :)

smdluxe said...

I just became a follower of Jax! I'm lovin ' her style! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats!

Julie Day said...

AWESOME Jax! Loooveee your cards, can't wait to see more :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WELCOME, Jax!! So glad you made the team--you are super amazing!! Can't wait to see more more MORE!!

~amy~ said...

Yahoooooo!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Jax, another fab designer :)
Jenny x

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats dearie!!! Well deserved and can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Oney said...

Right up my alley! Love these Jax.

Isha said...

Gorgeous cards Jax...looking forward to seeing your creations.

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Congratulations Jax! You're a perfect fit!

Dana said...

WOW! Those are some awesome cards Jax! Can't wait to see more!

Tui Nathan said...

Stunning work Jax ... soo looking forward to seeing more ...

Love your style!!!

Sandra VanWoerden said...

Wow!! Love the cards and art work. Can't wait to come back and see what else you guys have for us.
Thanks for sharing.
happily Scrapbooking my Memories~S'andra
http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Jax I am so glad to have been introduced to your blog! Your creatiosn are amazing! So glad to get to work with you!

Dawn said...

Wonderful choice! I am a huge fan of Jaclyn's work. Can't wait to see the first challenge.