Tuesday, April 19

Introducing...


We just fell in love with Kryssi's cute and fun design style,
as well as her casual, friendly writing style.
Don't let her fool you though, she can do elegant at the drop of a hat!
We are positive she will delight and inspire you each week!

Here is a little more about
Kryssi
{sugar buffet}


Hi, my name is Kryssi and I live in NYC with my husband and 2 little girls. I've been involved with and studied fine arts my whole life, but it wasn't until late 2008 that I discovered the world of papercrafting -- and haven't looked back since! It's been such a great creative outlet for me since I don't have the time or space for the traditional arts media anymore. Currently, I make cards, scrapbook, and dabble a bit in graphic designs, and photography! Yup, I'm one of those try-to-do-it-all people! I'm happy to be on this team, I love CAS cards!

Here is taste of her delightful work...
Just adore all the little details she worked into this one!

Stunningly elegant!


Leave some love for Kryssi and be sure to treat yourself with a visit to her blog, where you'll see scads of darling cards and some amazing CAS layouts too!

Our next Girl Friday, who is dying to spill her beans, will be introduced any time now!

19 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Kryssi is simply amazing! So thrilled that she is the new CAS-ual Girl Friday! Congrats!!

Libby Hickson said...

Yay Kryssi!! Great choice - I'm a big fan of her work. :-D

Pam Wendt said...

What lovely cards - those acorns are too cute! Congratulations! :o)

KateB said...

she is a great cardmaker...soft and so cute !

Jenny said...

Congratulations Kryssi, love your style and love your designs on Paper Smooches too :)
Jenny x

~amy~ said...

woot woot for Kryssi!!!!

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations, Kryssi! A perfect choice!

whoistracy said...

Congrats Kryssi! You know I've always loved your work!!!

Lin said...

YAY for Kryssi! So pleased to see you as a DT member - looking forward to even more of your luscious designs!

Stacy said...

Cute cards and congrats Kryssi :)

Laura Davis said...

Congrats Kryssi, your work is awesome!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

Yay Kryssi - you rock!

smdluxe said...

She does beautiful work. I can't wait to play along, as I just discovered my CAS side. Great choices for the DT!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more of your work!!

Isha said...

Congrats Kryssi. Love your cute style. Looking forward for more cute creations of yours.

AnitaRex said...

Not a suprise at all to see Kryssi here!!! Congrats!!!!!

Dana said...

Her talent is awesome! COngrats to Kryssi!!

Tui Nathan said...

Just Beautiful ... Congratulations, your work is truly inspiring!!!

Laurie said...

Kryssi I am a fan already! Your cards are amazing!!