Sunday, April 17

Introducing...


Laurie is an amazing CAS designer.
Her fresh, elegant style often takes our breath away, and she can rock the fun and cute just as well!

Here is more about
Laurie
Soapbox Creations



A little bit about me...I am a SAHM mom to 2 little ones! Rylee is 6 and Brody is 2! They keep me super busy but Rylee is in school and when Brody is sleeping, that is when I break out the inks! I live in Kansas with my husband Lynn...who does a really good job of pretending he doesn't see my stamping stash getting bigger and bigger! ;) I am also an RN and I work 2 short days a week!   Card making is a huge stress reliever for me and I can say for sure I am addicted to this hobby...and Dt Dr Pepper!  :)  I am over the moon excited to be joining this team as a newly announced Paper Crafts Magazine Stamping Royalty winner!

Here is a small sample of her work...
How fabulous is this??!!

Love this combination of elegant and whimsical.

Please give Laurie a warm welcome and be sure to see more of her gorgeous designs at her blog.

But wait!  There's more!
We'll introduce another fabulous Girl Friday before you know it!

Be sure to add yourself to our CAS Loving Followers and
grab our player's badge for your blog!

19 comments:

...:::Paulina:::... said...

I just KNEW that Laurie would be picked if she submitted- she's the QUEEN of CAS! :) So excited to see two of my DT girls working together on another fun adventure!

Virginia L. said...

So glad that we have a Stamping Royalty amongst us here in this team! I feel SO much safer !! Congrats to you, Laurie! I can't wait to be inspired!

Jocelyn said...

This is pretty exciting ... so far all card artists I admire the most. So inspiring!

Jenny said...

Another very creative 'girl friday'.
Congratulations Laurie. Love your blog too :)
Jenny x

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Laurie! Your work is amazing.

~amy~ said...

fabulous pick!

Stacy said...

Wonderful creations and congrats Laurie!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats!!! Well deserved and awesome work!

Julie Day said...

Congrats Laurie, love your card style and your photographs ;)

I'm Renee said...

A better choice could not have been made...
Laurie is awesome!!

Dana said...

Yeah!! Such a fabulous DT! Love you all!
If you guys could turn on the email subscription gadget, that'd be perfect!

Pam Wendt said...

Hooray for Laurie! Her work is so beautiful! :o)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY for Laurie!! So happy to see her on this team--she is perfect;)

Laurie said...

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! And thanks to Julie and Michele for inviting me along! We are going to have lots of fun!!

Chari said...

Congrats! Love these cards!

bosenberries said...

Love Laurie's work... I am inspired daily!!
Robin

Dana said...

Laurie is QUEEN of CAS! What a perfect fit! Congratulations girly!

Tui Nathan said...

Looove your work ... simple, stylish and elegant ...

Congratulations ...can't wait for more!!!

Dawn said...

So excited to be introduced to your blog Laurie! Your work is simply amazing.