Friday, April 15

Introducing...


Sweet and fun and one heck of a designer!
She has a delightful energy that shows in her creations.
We fell in love with her CAS style and know you'll find inspiration in her work.

Here is more about
Virginia
Yes, Virginia...



Hi, my name is Virginia and I am a stamp-aholic. I'm so excited to be part of the DT in the brand new CAS-usual Fridays! Originally from Taiwan, I have now lived in southern Ontario, Canada for over 25  years now.  When not working (office manager at hubby's medical office), I devote all my free time to card-making. I have two wonderful kids who are thriving in their studies in university and high school. I started stamping when my son was a baby and have been loving it ever since.  I started stamping actively through Hero Arts Flicker group in 2008. I have enjoy every minute of it. Through this hobby, I also get to meet many wonderful card-makers from Michigan, USA to London, England.
I don't have any particular style, but I consider that my style tends to be clean and simple. CAS, to me, is all about cool and linear designs. CAS style truly enhances a card designer's sense, regardless of the levels and styles that we are in/have. I also like to add that CAS also means creative and sophisticated. I hope you can try out the new challenges to stretch your creativity or even to get yourself outside of your comfort zone. Card-making, to me, is all about having fun and experimenting. I am very much looking forward to fun time that we are going to have!


Here are a couple of our favorites...
Love her use of embellishments 

Talk about CAS elegance...


Please give a warm welcome to Virginia and be sure to stop by her blog to see more of her fabulous creations!

Our next amazing Girl Friday will be introduced very soon!!
To pass the time, we'd love for you to grab our player's badge for your blog
and become a CAS loving follower.
The more the merrier!!

31 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Congrats Virginia! You are so talented and will be a hit at CAS! :)
Hugs
Laura

mamavickster said...

Congrats Virginia! I've already visited your blog and am now a follower! I love your Clean and Simple designs. Can't wait to see more from you!! Good luck!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Virginia, I love your style and your a hero arts fan too...yay :)
Jenny x

walchowDesign said...

Congrats, Virginia! Love all your cards and always looking to seeing more!

~amy~ said...

congrats Virginia!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Yay Virginia, can't wait to see more from you! ;)

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Virginia! So excited to be on this team with you!

Judy1223 said...

No surprise here, Virginia! Congratulations...can't wait to see what's in store!

Ayana Posadas said...

Yaayyy! Congrats Virginia! I can't wait to see what you create! :)

Stacy said...

Congrats Virginia :) Love you creations!!!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

YAY YAY for Virginia. I'm such a BIG FAN of her work. Her designs are amazing. :)

Lin said...

You picked a WINNER!! So pleased to see Virginia on your DT team!! Looking forward to great things from all of you!

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats Miss Lady!!! Well deserved and you rock!!!!

Sharon D from Canada said...

BIG congrats, Virginia!!! Looking forward to seeing your work here!

Lucy Abrams said...

Congratulations Virginia - you are amazing!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fabulous choice for a DT!! Virginia is SUPER amazing! LOOOOOOOVE her style! She is beautiful inside and out! Cannot wait to see what she shares each week! Congratulations, Virginia!! YOU ROCK!

MarcyK924 said...

Awesome Virginia!! So well deserved - you always blow me away with your work!!

Angie Blom said...

Congrats Virginia.. beautiful card showcased!! woohoo!!

Ruby said...

Yay, congratulations Virginia!! You will be fab on this DT!!

Sherri Thompson said...

Congratulations, Virginia! Your cards are always so beautiful-can't wait to see your newest projects! :)

AnitaRex said...

I am so happy for Virginia! YAY! She is so incredibly talented and I can't wait to see what she creates!!!! :>

diana said...

Congrats, Virginia! Looking forward to seeing your creations here as well as on your blog! ;-)

Julie Day said...

Congrats Virginia! Love your style! Can't wait to see more of your cards :)

jintyoo7 said...

Great news, Virginia!!

Vera Rhuhay said...

COngratulations Virginia! You are amazing card maker!

Pam Wendt said...

Congratulations Virginia! :o)

Kimba's Kreations said...

CONGRATS Virginia!!! You ROCK and I am so happy for you!!!!

Kathy (krolski) said...

You made a great choice! Virginia rocks! Her cards are amazing! Congrats Virginia!

Libby Hickson said...

Hooray Virginia! She's a fabulous stamper and a great addition to your team!

Isha said...

YAY!!! Hurray Virginia. My heartiest congrats. Great to see you here.

Dana said...

Such talent! No wonder why she was picked...wow! I love how her CAS cards are so elegant. Congratulations Virginia!