Friday, April 8

Design Team Announcement


A Sincere Thank You to all who applied for our Design Team!
We were blown away at receiving 90 fabulous applications.  
With only 8 spots to fill, it was a daunting but enlightening task to be sure.

It is our absolute delight to announce that we have an amazing Design Team!!
We can't wait to introduce you to our Girl Fridays, 
and they are just dying to spill their beans!!
So you can get to know them, we will showcase our Girl Fridays one by one 
beginning April 12th!



11 comments:

Michele said...

:) Oh I can't wait for the challenges to begin ... hurry up all ready! I'm dying to play! :) Glad you picked your team; can't wait to meet them and eat up their glorious inspiration! So excited ... open open open open!

Jenny said...

Looking forward to meeting the ladies and ready to start creating at the beginning of May :)
Jenny X

Wendy said...

Can't wait to meet the team. I am really looking forward to knowing better what your challenges are going to be like and start getting creative with you all.

Brandi said...

So exciting! Can't wait to play!!!

Lin said...

Can't wait to see! And looking forward to lots of inspiration, as CAS is something I need to learn!

Rochelle said...

Aww man! I thought we were going to meet them today! I'm excited!!!

Virginia L. said...

I bet the DTs are super excited!! Can't wait for the fun challenge to begin!!!!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

I just found your new challenge blog a few days back and I have to say I'm really looking forward to seeing your challenges...and your new DT... congratulations on your new venture!!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, I am SO looking forward to seeing who the lucky design team winners will be...this is going to be a FUN week!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY:) I cannot wait to see who is on this team! FUN!

Hoo's Crafty! said...

Congrats ladies!!! I can't wait to see your projects :)